Thread: Unable to get the valentine castle in Farmville

Unable to get the valentine castle in Farmville

Well it is the time to get the valentines castle since the valentines is nearby now the thing here is that I am not able to buy the castle on my farm and also it is not available in the market for me. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve the same. I really willing to build the castle but the thing here is that it is not available only so how I can purchase the same. Please let me know what is the best possible way that will enable me to have a valentines castle.

Re: Unable to get the valentine castle in Farmville

I think that it is not available for you in the market because you have not clear the 33rd level of the same. I mean to say that if you have not cleared the 33rd level or haven’t reach there then till that time you will not get the valentines castle. The valentines castle is only available after the thirty third level. Now what want you to do here is that just try and checkout whether you are able to clear the thirty third level in the estimate time and if yes then you will definitely get one. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

The valentines castle is very is easy to built what you have to do here is that just buy the castle from the market and then you have to just see what all the requirements of the castle and fulfill them. Well there are more than 50 wooden slabs and 50 nails and 50 bricks require building this castle. So what you have to do her is that you can ask your friends to help you in this then you will need to get them in the form of gift and just make sure that you are adding it on the castle. Doing the same will definitely help you to built the valentines castle.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I really need to decorate the valentine castle I meant that I just need to make it look cool so that it will get my farm the most attractive one and I will make the castle more impressive. Initially I did the same thing with the cupid castle and I easily build it with the great attractiveness but in this case I am really unable to show off the valentine castle that I have. So please let me know what I can do to make the same beautiful.

Well as you said by the cupid castle then it is easy to decorate the same but in this case I think you need some sort of creativity. The bellow mentioned is the farm of mine and that I have decorated the valentines castle. I am sure that you will get a proper impression of how to create the castle.