Thread: Not getting energy while visiting neighbors

Not getting energy while visiting neighbors

Have experienced this many times now. I am visiting my neighbors, help them out but I do not get any energy. Usually you accept that you receive 1 energy when visiting but this do´s not pop up? And I know that you only can do this once a day. Can you help me out? Why am I not getting energy and points when i visit my neighbors I only go once a day.

re: Not getting energy while visiting neighbors

You can help neighbors and receive a bonus every 23 hours. The number of neighbors that give you a bonus is tied to your reputation level. The higher your reputation, the larger the number of neighbors that give you a bonus. Same as, haven't been getting energy for the last few days on neighbor visits, very annoying. My son plays on his city, (lower level and rep) and he gets it.

Same with me, sometimes I get the energy by visiting neighbours, but only, when I return to my own city after each neighbour, but not always, today I got nothing and in each neighbours village there appears the message, that I have no more energy (twice), that is not funny. And most of the time I get no additional energy when I level up. Its not easy to earn enough money that way.

Level 63/ Rep 31.... I have visited my neighbors twice a day since Sunday and have received ZERO energy bonuses from visiting neighbors. Ever since the "visit new neighbor and receive 10 energies" change I do not receive any energy after successful visits. I used to get about 40-50 energies a day from visiting neighbors but I do get the 10 if I have a new neighbor. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but I have a significant city cash investment going and keep loosing energy also.

I am level 68 rep level 33. I have not been recieving any energy when visiting neighbors either. I have alot of neighbors so I do half in the morning the other half in the evening. I visit each neighbor once a day. This have been going on since the energy increase for new neighbors. Yes I have tried logging out and clearing my cache. I have even rebooted several times. Even before this started I never once got over 1 energy per neighbor. NOW I am not getting anything. I see some are getting 10,5 and 3 This is so unfair. I would really like to get 3 but heck at this point I would settle for 1 per neighbor.

Well I am so getting tired of losing my energy. I go visit neighbors and being told I am getting energy and it never shows up. Or if I receive 2 or 3 batteries and use them and all of a sudden, your server cannot connect and I lose them. I have lost so much energy. I am ready to quit playing. If you have any other idea or trick then please let me know i will be thankful to you