Thread: How I can I build the cupid castle in Farmville

How I can I build the cupid castle in Farmville

I want to build cupid castle for the Farmville game that I am playing. Now the thing here is that I am not able to build the cupid castle in the Farmville. I really don’t know how I can build this castle actually till now it is not available in the market. And what will help me to get it in the farm. I saw some of mine friends with the higher level are able o built the castle but not me please help me in this case and guide me how I can built the same.

Re: How I can I build the cupid castle in Farmville

Well as said by you that the some of your friends were able to build the castle but not you then I will assure you that they must be on net level or the level more then you. Now the thing here is that there some things which are available in the market if you are not in the level. Now what you have to do here is that just check at which level your friends are running and if they are at the higher level then you have to try and achieve the same.

I have gone through the problem and it seems to me that I can help you out of the case and if you really want to get the cupid castle then you have to just enter the market and then you have to just buy the cupid castle and let the be placed it on the farm. After that you have to see which all things are required for the castle to be complete and then you have to buy the same and later on use to built it. I am sure that it will help you to build the cupid castle.

I am also facing the same problem and the thing here is that I don’t know whether it is possible to fertilize all the crops on the farm. I mean to say that I f I have a farm and if the farm is seeded with seeds then is there any way that will help me to fertilize all the crops. Have anyone tried this thing and got the particular way to fertilize all the crops on the field. If yes then please let me know how I can do it.

Well it seems to me that I can help you out from the problem that you are facing, now there is that thing or gift called as “fertilize all” available which allows us to fertilize all the crops present on the field. Now what you have do here is that try and fertilize more of the fields of your neighbor and once you achieve a ribbon called as great neighbor then you will definitely get this gist from Farmville. There is one problem that no one gang it the fertilize all to anyone it should be earned on the good deed n the farm and it is provided by them only. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.