Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Controller support

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Controller support

I am planning to install test drive unlimited 2 on my computer as i have come to know that this is nice game. But befor3e the installation of the same i wanted to know whether the game will run with the XBOX 360 controller or not, as i am having one and i need to run the game with the same. So if you are having any knowledge regarding same then do let me know about it,

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Controller support

There is no issue to run the Xbox 360 controller with the same as this supports both the device. You can run the controller with the same. If you are looking to play the game with the same then you should go with the same and find it working with the XBOX 360 controller. Below are the given minimum requirement for gaming.
    1. Windows XP/Vista/7
    2. Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz / AMD Athlon X2 4400 +
    3. 2 GB of RAM
    4. Nvidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
    5. 14 GB of free hard disk space
    6. Joypad with 10 action buttons (such as Xbox 360 pad)

I have been a long time once again installed Test Drive Unlimited. I play it with the original Xbox 360 Wireless Controller from Microsoft. Now to my problem: The car pulls to the left permanently, although there is the stick of the Xbox 360 controller in the middle. Did the controller re-calibrated several times, the problem occurs only in Test Drive. So i think that this is nice advise to play with the same else prove me wrong by solving my issue.

If you are getting any kind of issue then first thing that i will advise is to check whether your controller is faulty or not. To check just go to the repairing shop and get it corrected from there. I have gone through the same issue and let me tell you that this is working exactly great with the same. Connect any other console with the same and i am sure you will get it working with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by beothuk View Post
    I have been a long time once again installed Test Drive Unlimited. I play it with the original Xbox 360 Wireless Controller from Microsoft. Now to my problem: The car pulls to the left permanently, although there is the stick of the Xbox 360 controller in the middle. Did the controller re-calibrated several times, the problem occurs only in Test Drive. So i think that this is nice advise to play with the same else prove me wrong by solving my issue.
    i have same issues on my laptop pc with microsoft xbox 360 controller. i tried to remap controls to another stick (right) and tried another xbox controller and the problem persists. that must be a bug, a very anoying bug...

Quote Originally Posted by marko011 View Post
    i have same issues on my laptop pc with microsoft xbox 360 controller. i tried to remap controls to another stick (right) and tried another xbox controller and the problem persists. that must be a bug, a very anoying bug...
    Have you tried removing the profiler software and use windows default control settings for the configuration to solve this problem. If still this doesnt work then we will have to wait for a pathc that will solve xbox 360 controller bug in Test Drive Unlimited 2. I guess we will have to play with the automatic gears support of this racing games till the period.