Thread: Frontierville:SNOWY Land for 30 HS/or add 10 Neighbours

Frontierville:SNOWY Land for 30 HS/or add 10 Neighbours

I love to play all zynga games on facebook I do play Farmville,poker,petville,cafeworld and FrontierVille. But I love to play FrontierVille the most. Well I would like the snow BUT I will not add 10 complete strangers to be neighbors and I think 30HS is too much for early unlock.I am fed up with Zynga not telling us how much something will cost after the early unlock and fed up with the amount of profit they must be making out our virtual buys.

Re: Frontierville:SNOWY Land for 30 HS/or add 10 Neighbours

It only cost me 475 coins. I think it is stupid to have to add neighbors for something that most people will use for a month and go back to grass. My friend was looking forward to it when I told them about it and when they went in, they couldn't get it because they has to add 10 neighbors. They have already added everyone that played the game. So, all my friends were very disappointed.

Stop holding the carrot just out of reach for us! I really want to like Frontierville, but you are really making me angry now. Add more neighbors to get snowy land??? What possible difference could it make to you how many neighbors I choose to have? I will NOT spend real money on buying stuff for a game that's supposed to be fun! If you're going to have snow, let everyone have it. Stop irritating me.

If Zynga wants more people to play the game then they need to start bribing those people directly, NOT going through me. I posted in the suggestions forum that they should offer Farmville items to Farmville players that can only be gotten by playing Frontierville and for people that aren't playing Zynga games at all; they could offer some real CASH PRIZES. Those things will increase their user base. Bribing me for more people to get snow (or other things) will not get them where they want to go and will only frustrate me further then I already am. I swear, sometimes it seems like Zynga is trying to chase people away from their products on purpose. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in their boardrooms when they discuss how to go about things. Cause they definitely are doing it wrong and alienating their current users in the process. Not good.

As far as my memory allows me...I'm sure last year Zynga gave us the snow on Farmville for nothing. So why are we expected to pay or add more neighbors on FrontierVille? They can think again, because there's not a snowballs chance in hell that I will pay for horseshoes, or add another 8 neighbors who I don't know! It's a disgrace...I am very disappointed and angry about this Zynga!!

Frankly I'm sick and tired of having to practically beg people to join the game to become my neighbor so I can buy missions or items. I mean really when does it end, when is enough neighbors enough. This is ridiculous and takes the fun out of it for people who don't have many friends on their list....and I for one don't think people should have to add strangers to their "friends" list to get it. Otherwise it would just be a random people list. I also do not want strangers knowing my personal business just because they were added to my friend's list for a stupid game!