Thread: Cityville: When would be the expansion price stop increasing?

Cityville: When would be the expansion price stop increasing?

Guys I have been increasing in a very good speed in this Cityville constructing my city, to include so many expansion across all my city edges so as to get the transportation of goods from one city to another, as I am having so many business across all the cities in the Cityville. But the problem is that as and when I am trying to buy the expansion for my city, I found that the price of the expansion has always increased every time I buy. I am really fed up this as I have been charged very heavily and all my coins that I have earned usually goes in buying this expansion so is there any way that the price will stop increasing any time further so that I do not but them now.

Re: Cityville: When would be the expansion price stop increasing?

Well friend this is not dependent on us, the prices of the expansion is always dependent on the Farmville authorities as they only decide what price should be charged for what. You may never know that when will be price gets deducted or increased. You may never know that when will be the price increased, it could be that the current price which is 127,000 coins, might go up more so even if you decide to stop and not buy the expansion at this point of time then this will lead to loss of allot of money for you which would certainly lead to a disadvantage state to you.

I also don’t think so that the expansion price will ever go down any where in the near future, I think that this is usually done because most of the users want to utilize the shipment facility t transport the goods from one place t o another. This facility is the fastest as compared to the trains and that is why, I think that instead of price getting deducted, the prices will generally rise and you will have to empty your pockets t o get them so its better that you gain as much as expansion now as possible.

Hey I am already being charged too much for the expansion as compared to what I was been charged, as posted in the above post that the current price of the expansion is 127,0000 coins , but I have found that I am being charged 225000 coins per expansion. Now is that only I am being faced such a high rate or is that every one else is being charged so heavily. Even if this is the latest rate then I think that it is totally unfair and that we have to give up playing Cityville for sure so that the cityville decides to lower the rates by some amount.

there is limit

when you reach 500,000.......and 2o permits..thts the limit..!!