Thread: CityVille game lagging, anyone

CityVille game lagging, anyone

I do experience some lagging recently while i was playing CityVille on Facebook Is it due to the game itself, or because of my computer's RAM memory, even i suspect it as my internet server or maybe because my town got lot of building? and why i only get 5 energy bonus when i visit my new neighbor. The lagging is really annoying me while i try playing CityVille please tell me how do i get rid of this lagging.

re: CityVille game lagging, anyone

It seems a lot of lag is caused by citizens just walking from home to businesses. I saw the suggestion to make no road or sidewalk connections between the area where the homes are and where the businesses are. I just move a few sidewalk squares and my lag has gone down to nothing! So you should also follow the same procedure to get zero lag. Hope your problem is fixed.

My game is lagging terribly and YES I have cleared the cache - several times. Pretty frustrating. I can't even load this game without problems.. And I know its NOT my comp. Everyother game loads fine but this one and frontierville. I have cleared my browser's cache as well but it has not helped me. Finally i have now downloaded the google chrome browser and will install it and post the result if CityVille starts working perfectly on my system.

Try clearing your browsers cache since the browser cache does make browser somewhat heavier and hence its advisible to clear the browser cache at regular intervals. I would suggest you to get this problem resolved by simply clearing the browser cache if the browser cache does not helps you then you can simply try to run and install Google Chrome and use it for playing the game.

Re: CityVille game lagging, anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Rkhon View Post
    It seems a lot of lag is caused by citizens just walking from home to businesses. I saw the suggestion to make no road or sidewalk connections between the area where the homes are and where the businesses are. I just move a few sidewalk squares and my lag has gone down to nothing! So you should also follow the same procedure to get zero lag. Hope your problem is fixed.
    Nows thats a good strategy.

Peace~~~!