Thread: Zynga Poker the unrealistic game

Zynga Poker the unrealistic game

My suggestion is retweek the formulas to randomize the cards. Feels like there are 8 Ace's in the deck. Statistically is it supposed to be harder to hit a flush than a straight, however on Zynga flushes come as often as pair. Zynga loves to let people hit flushes, especially on the river. I have never seen a more unrealistic poker game. So please let me know is it is true that the game is becoming more unrealistic day by day.

Re: Zynga Poker the unrealistic game

I have played a lot of poker, and a lot of Zynga. But it’s not fun anymore. If you comment on my post don't be stupid or a smart ass, though I am sure someone will. Make the game more realistic. Seriously, 3 flushes in a row bet every possible time, is unrealistic by any measure. The game absolutely gives the poorer players a closer playing field. Not at all like it should be played. Until things change here all you'll find playing are the weaker players. The more experienced and players who know the game will play elsewhere just like it sounds like some of the people who posted here are saying. I am right there too going to tilt Zynga poker is for amateurs.

Once again I have to ask for an explanation here. I enjoy poker very much, but of late for whatever reason I am constantly being dealt really bad hands. Now I don't want to hear about joining cheap tables until my luck changes etc. The losing hands I get dealt are so mathematically precise that it's impossible for it to be random. I have not sworn at anyone, not hacked into anyone’s account and I have many poker buddies on here. My win ratios are being deliberately set to literally zero and I want an explanation as to why.

Zynga Pokers algorithms are faulty. No way you should sit in 5 hands and see 5 AA undercards dealt out. Or see 4 flushes or straights in a row all drawing last two runner or see AA, KK, QQ undercards. If you're going to make a program at least take the time to make it realistic. If you're going to continue to play the algorithms so that weaker players have a chance you are going to lose the better players for it. Although there are 10 bad players to 1 better player granted. Seems dumb to me to create a program where the cards don't play realistically.