Thread: Frontierville : Still need Horseman's Head, can I finish Graveyard?

Frontierville : Still need Horseman's Head, can I finish Graveyard?

I almost complete the mission but without his head. I did everything in my Power to complete the graveyard, but I thought I killed the Horseman when I first put the Graveyard in, but I guess that wasn’t the case. Now that I have EVERYTHING I need to complete it I need a damn head that I don’t think I can get now that Halloween is over. Please let him come back. Please help me doing this thing.

Re: Frontierville : Still need Horseman's Head, can I finish Graveyard?

I completed the whole thing and it said I did NOT have the head. I was actually amazed that Zynga answered me and when I sent screenshots showing the mission titally removed but it also showing I did not collect the head (which he drops after you kill him 5 times, he goes from neighbor to neighbor after you scare him from your farm and you can kill him there) they completed my graveyard for me since I showed I had completed the missions. There was too many issues with this task, way too many.

I have been playing this Zynga game (Frontierville) from long time. Unfortunately since head is not gift able and the halloween missions which ultimately spawned the head are no longer available so you will not be able to complete your grave yard. To be honest! I much prefer the incomplete look to the complete look but in the incomplete state you are unable to collect the bonuses that come from it.

I am having the same problem except I never got the headless horse men but the first time I put the grave yard on my land and then I couldn’t find him after that. I tried I also had problems getting the game to work and open up to play so is there some way to fix it? It would be kind a crape if we are stuck with it that way. It even said I had a head but nothing was there. What can we do?

My sister started the game around the time all of the Halloween quests were starting and she never got the chance to do any of them. So now she is trying to finish her grave yard and she can't because she didn't get the chance to kill the headless horseman. She just wants to finish the grave yard. Should I just tell her to give it up and sell it?

My graveyard is still unfinished. I have the horseman's head, but kept getting booted when I got the bloody cannon ball - gave up on it. Then a couple of days ago I got the bloody cannon ball while working a neighbors farm. I actually got the thing without getting booted. I went to my graveyard to "finish" and my horseman's head is now GONE. So, please tell me what I can do to get this thing finished.