Thread: what are the best possible ways to make (Stacking, elevated land, slopes/hills, rivers/waterfalls) in Farmville

what are the best possible ways to make (Stacking, elevated land, slopes/hills, rivers/waterfalls) in Farmville

I have recently started playing Farmville and I guess it is the most exciting online game that I ever played. Now the thing here is that I new to the farm and I really won’t know what all stuff will help me to make some attractive things on my farm. I came to know that we can create Stacking, elevated land, slopes/hills, and rivers/waterfalls on any particular farm if yes then please let me know how I can make the same on my farm. Actually I too want to make the farm attractive and that is the reason I am searching for the way to create this entire thing on my farm.

Re: what are the best possible ways to make (Stacking, elevated land, slopes/hills, rivers/waterfalls) in Farmville

Yes it is possible to make the stacking in this game so we have to trick to make it appear that there are several levels. Code-wise it is not just one level, but graphically you can stack as many as you want. And, of both, is what people most of us are focusing on this game, visual effects, which actually seems to be the aim in the game. That is, no matter where the bullets are actually placed, just enjoy the beauty of it. Therefore, not a thing of the reality of the bullets are stacked or not, but, as it seems they are, we can call it that, no doubt, as that is the point, that seems to be stacked. I am sure that it will definitely help you to create the stacking on your farm.

Re: what are the best possible ways to make (Stacking, elevated land, slopes/hills, rivers/waterfalls) in Farmville

Well elevated lands is very easy to do, to make a small tower, bringing whole sections of land, the only difference is time and patience. Here are some steps that will help you to so the same.
    • Edges on all corners have to be aligned.
    • There is no space bewteen the fences (shown with a bale of hay not wanting to get laid)
    • Going off the screen with elevation
    • You're going to have to put the fence line a bit like this at the edge of the screen.
    • You're going to have to use trees to hide the fact that the end of the fence do not meet the end of the sheet.

If you have to make hills and slope you be sure to keep their plots in a 2x2 pattern for the full effect of the tractor. Hills and slopes require a large amount of land to seek redress, and not easily come out as the best way planned. to make it look like the farm was put in a mountainous area is a combination of trees and plots but coverage may also be used. Here are the steps that will help you to solve the same:
    • Of each new row that moves the smallest possible bit of the other, and continues. For best effect, but u can download one each parcel or other 3 each. nothing more to limit any potential effect is made.
    • Trees help to show an "effect of the Hill" if, as I said earlier that it was continued for longer. but nonetheless, it would help with the illusion.
    • If you like the tractor, which will have to maintain two plots in a row, then down a little all other plots.

The best possible steps to make the water effects on your fame are as follows
    • A small bridge to help out River
    • Aquatic creatures such as ducks, geese, swans will appear to be floating in the water when they are really hiding their low 01.04 or so behind the hay bales.
    • Trees help hide the fact that water (hay bales) are above the earth and make the view look more peaceful.
    • Gray bale of hay on the edge of the blues also helps hide the fact that bales of hay are above the earth, and gives it a rocky riverbed.
    • SIDS (valentine box in it), many rivers have small islands or tracts of land in them, adding 1 or 2 of the trees and adding them to the river can give a more realistic look.
    • You can also add the tall grass to the river, I did with my designs of water due to lack of space around the River.