Thread: what will be new on Farmville

what will be new on Farmville

I am playing this game from last few months and I am really unaware the way it is updated. I mean to say that when the game is updated and what all new thing are there in the game. Now the thing here is that I really don’t know what will be new in the next Farmville. I really want to know what all things are waiting to come so that I can prepare myself to face the new target that are need to be achieved. Please help me in this case and let me know the vital information.

Re: what will be new on Farmville

Well actually the thing here is that it totally depends on Zynga to bring the latest updates. Actually there is the algorithm which is maintained by the game developer and which lets them to upload the changes. Now in this case is that a lone individual will not able to know what will next to come. So what I want you to do here is that just keep patience and let them to introduce the new thing and you just enjoy the game with all the stuff available with you. I am sure that playing the game daily will give you finest of experience.

If you are asking about the new release in Farmville then the mystrey box is the one that I found the newest in it. Every purchase of a mysterious box that promises Farmville exclusive prizes can not be bought elsewhere or be gifted. Farmville says each "award is a winner," but what you get may or may not be worth if you are not resending the gift box. Once the mystery box is with you then after clicking on the box will give you the option to "Move" or box "Open." When you open a whirlwind of flashing blue vapor and leave the box and reveal its mystery gift!

According to me there are lots of thing which are coming in to existence day by day. And last night when I played the Farmville then I didn’t found anything new, but as on next day there were many thing on the game which were new. And here are the things that were new on the farm and I guess that it will be easily available for you also:
    • Chocolate Waterfall for 20 Farm Cash
    • Sweet Store for 18 Farm Cash
    • Gumball Sheep for 14 Farm Cash
    • Chocolate Rabbit for 12 Farm Cash
    • Giant Chocolate Heart Tree for 10 Farm Cash
    • Chocolate Heart Tree for 5 Farm Cash
    • Giant Cocoa Tree for 5 Farm Cash
    • Cocoa Tree for 5 Farm Cash
    • Giant Candy Flower for 10,000 Farm Coins