Thread: FarmVille: Wasting Energy & Goods In Build Mode

FarmVille: Wasting Energy & Goods In Build Mode

One of the most irritating things I've found in this game (and I love it overall) is the "Build" mode interface. When you select "Build" and you get the various menus such as Houses, Businesses, etc. you have to be extremely careful about selecting anything. If there is a business or a house behind the menu, when you select the menu, it collects (or supplies when empty) a store or collects from a home that was behind the menu. This wastes an energy (or goods) on something you had no intention of doing. The Build interface needs to completely ignore anything hidden behind the menus rather than stealth-select them.

Re: FarmVille: Wasting Energy & Goods In Build Mode

As far as i know this is a known bug and hence it will be better to wait for sometime since i have heard that the developers are still working to resolve this issue. I would suggest you to try it after sometimes it might be because of some browser issue , if this does not fix the issue then lastly you should try to install it on your browser. Hope that this will fix the issue.

This happens all the time in full screen mode, but not in regular viewing mode. I'm tried this on both an iMac running OS X 10.6.6, Safari 5.0.3 (6533.19.4), Flash 10.1 r102 and a Windows Vista system using Internet Explorer 8.0.6, Flash 10.1.102.64. If the Hotel was ready to be collected, the money from the Hotel Suites would be collected instead of building a Suburban House.

When playing in full screen mode, the mouse pointer interacts with the city items which are underneath the Build menu. In the cropped arena, whenever you try mousing over the Suburban House, the Hotel Suite which is underneath in the city is coming through and can be clicked on. So its a bug and it will be resolved after sometime i think that the problem will be fixed so keep playing and it will be fixed soon.