Thread: Frontierville: So now the RSVP's are over

Frontierville: So now the RSVP's are over

The option to ask for RSVP's was still there this morning. Now it's gone from the list. It would really be nice for Zynga/Frontier/Moderator to at least answer everyone's question about what time zone & date we are using. I play games for fun not to be irritated by constantly changing rules because someone at Zynga thinks it's funny. And don't tell me not to play, at least come up with something more creative than a 2 year olds answer.

Re: Frontierville: So now the RSVP's are over

No, the option to ask for RSVP' is not there. When you click on "Upgrade Party" it says "You'll need to collect more RSVP's from your friends to Upgrade the Party and get more rewards" So, my next question about the time is what time is the reset clock? If it says something ends on the 14th for example, I take that to mean 11:59 :59 p.m. and PST if that's what they run on. So what we need to know is what the designated end time is? Is it Noon, midnight or something else?

I need 15 more, and my invite button is also missing... I noticed it gone yesterday. Is there any workaround? It is kind of hard to finish the party when you can't send any invites. I have a feeling this is going to be like my New Year’s party barn in Farmville, I was 8 short there because of the silly post to wall spam method. I was having better luck on Frontierville, but the sheer quantity needed was a bit of a challenge, and I can't think how else to get the rest without being able to post.

I had the same question. Didn't they say we had until the 16th to finish the New Years Eve mission? Then they take away the rsvp requests on the 14th. It was a ridiculous mission anyway, the last level was over a hundred something rsvps that were needed. I never would have made it unless they extended it another 2 weeks! I used to love this game but lately the missions and the dependence on either horseshoes or a ton of actively playing FaceBook friends has made it less enjoyable.

I have 203 more to collect. And the fact that the RSVP selection has disappeared..and for me it has been two days that it hasn't been there, means that it is an instant failure. I wanted to finish the mission but Zynga has made that impossible. I put a lot of time into it and then this happens. Same thing happened to me on the storage shed expansion. I missed out on two of them just by seconds. I love the game and don't wanna stop playing, but please fix these stupid issues.
    But after some time it came back and i have completed my remaining so now i am happy.