Thread: Need to know the new recipe with white pumpkins in Farmville

Need to know the new recipe with white pumpkins in Farmville

I need to grasp the five important starts and there is a very less time left in front of me. I mean to say that I want the recipe to be made with the white pumpkins in the bakery that will help me to gain five starts but I really need it to prepared and sell within five hours. The first thing that I want to know whether It is possible to do it and if yes then please let me know how I can achieve the same. Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Need to know the new recipe with white pumpkins in Farmville

Well it seems to me that you are trying to achieve the thing which is not possible. I mean to say that if you are making any recipe then it take almost 7 to 8 hours to be fully prepared then only you can sell but to sell the same any user himself on its own should buy it. I guess in this process you can achieve the target and it is highly impossible to get 5 stars. So I want you to do one thing and that is that wait for the next them when the 5 stars are offered and then try and have it.

Yes it is possible that you can prepare the recipe within five hours and then also you can gain the stars. Now what you have to do in this case is that just do one thing just make the recipe and then keep it to be prepare and then after it is done then you have to request one or the other Farmville friend of yours to help you and tell him to buy the recipe. I am sure that this will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you can achieve the desperately needed five starts.

I am also going throw the same kind of problem with the farm that I am having a farm and If I keep some crops to be grown and if they are not harvested on time then the crops are withered now the thing here is that is it possible to unwither the whole crops which are being damaged. Please help me in this case and let me know what I should do to make my crops to be harvested and gain more coins. Please do it as soon as possible because I need to plat many other crops.

It seems to me that I can help you out in this case so as said by you that if the crops are withered then what is the best possible way that will help me to recover them back. So what you have to do here is that just try and request one of your friend which also playing Farmville and let him do the unwithering job. I mean to say that if any of your neighbor visits your farm then automatically an option pop ups tat help the owner to unwither the crops and if is clicked the all the crops will be automatically unwithered and then you can harvest the same to gain more coins.