Thread: How to get extra coins for next expansion in CityVille

How to get extra coins for next expansion in CityVille

I just bought one for 150000, now the next one is 185000, I think they are getting crazy for prices for a small square of land. The weird thing about it is my cousin is paying less for expansion than me, and I am higher level. Just confused and don't understand why different prices for different people. What are experience points in CityVille.

re: How to get extra coins for next expansion in CityVille

The cost of expansions goes up each time you buy an expansion. It has nothing to do with your level, the amount of money you have, or anything like that. Now I know I have to slow down and don't pop levels so fast. Still isn't fair, but its only a game and earns money fast. Expierence points needed for level rise, that unlock new objects such as bigger houses and so on. Experience Points are shown in the game of round stars. You can earn you this by all the actions that you perform.

According to my knowledge cash is the builder of exceptional buildings, and buy energy and to pay the salaries needed. In the beginning, you gain a little capital, which is applied quickly. To replenish this, you have the opportunity to meet small quests. You can get these made by your people and your city planner. Alternatives you can earn cash for real money, but this is not recommended. If your not using the money to throw you, there should be financial problems rarely occur.

You need Coins to build normal houses to grow plants and build business. Ear, you can earn coins by your one rubs her taxes from shops and rent of houses. The City coins will you go out only rarely, so it should not be a problem much more to invest. The dealers in your stores need to sell these goods can be. This in turn you gain City coins. Receive their goods as by train and ship from other locations or by their own cultivation of plants in your fields. Shortage of goods but also you will almost never have, as you gain at the beginning of a delivery of 200 pieces.

Energy is (almost) everything in this game extremely important. Without electricity works in a real city anything. When harvesting, building and collecting rent consumes your energy. Why is the stock from you soon. Tells you that or about a commodity. However, every five minutes you gain new energy and in addition you get from your friends gifts, which often contain energy. If your stand does not it should, there are overpriced in the store the game offers.