Thread: Frontierville : RSVP and Collection not working

Frontierville : RSVP and Collection not working

I have been playing this Zynga Frontierville game from one year but never faced this kind of problem before but now a day’s really frustrated on the final set of RSVPs, I had nine, got sick and tired of battling Zygna's buggy mess and paid out the remainder in horseshoes. Is ANYONE at all happy with the RSVP I am sick of inviting only to find they don’t even get sent? How can we finish a course or challenge? Huh some fair game this is NOT Done.

re: Frontierville : RSVP and Collection not working

My rsvp's worked for just a little while last night and I managed to get five of them......but then they stopped working and now I'm stuck with only five. Some of my friends can get there to work. Seriously people at least tell us if you're making any progress because Thanksgiving is almost here and who wants to waste their horseshoes on this?

First I agree with everyone that needing 40 of each item are absurd, and in my opinion the reason for this is pure greed. However if we can ask for collection items to be gifted why couldn't we do the same to finish our turkey mission. It would save time and allow everyone to finish the mission on time. At the glorious rate of 3 at a time and 7 days left, I just might make it. Gee thanks, why can't they just be fair about it?

Been posted MANY times if you would just search but here is what I did...This worked for me.
    You need to open 2 tabs on your browser and log into Facebook on both of them.
    Tab 1 : FrontierVille
    Tab 2 : Facebook application permissions (click on 'Account' > 'Privacy settings' > Down at the bottom under Applications and Websites 'Edit your settings' > Applications you use 'Edit your settings' > Frontierville 'edit settings' > last one Post to my wall 'remove'
    After you have taken out the post to wall permission for Frountierville in Tab 2, you MUST keep this other tab open throughout the whole process.
    Click back to Tab 1, then invite. Just do one at a time, you will get the normal pop-up for each one.
    Convoluted, yes, but it works.
    When you're done if you go back and try to send another rsvp you will be asked for permission to post to the wall again and that will be turned back on.

Re: Frontierville : RSVP and Collection not working

Can't get your RSVP's Try this... It worked for me. Someone posted this on another disscusion and it really works.. I have MSN as my main page so I minimized the screen and opened up IE to open up a my FB page again. YOU HAVE to keep the orginal FB page opened.
    Step 1: Open your feast table and click ask for RSVPs to where it shows the window with your friends. DONT click anyone to invite but leave it up.
    Step 2: Open another Tab and click privacy settings, Edit settings, then remove POST TO WALL option beside your Frontierville
    Step 3: Do NOT close the tab with your settings or it WONT WORK. It resets EACH time so you have to do ALL these steps even the next time you want to ask for RSVPs.
    Step 4: With the Edit Settings tab still open, click back to the Tab with your opened RSVP request and then Invite. You have to do them 1 at a time and don’t click on a lot at once. Click one, wait for the pop up to come up to ask individually and remember, you have to do all this again to get them next time you want to ask.
    I hope this works for everyone, it worked for me and many others. Apparently Facebook thinks its spam, which it kinda is, Fronterville has become more about spamming walls than actually playing the game, but thats another post. Again, I hope this helps.