Thread: Did not receive shovel in Treasure Isle Shovel Quest

Did not receive shovel in Treasure Isle Shovel Quest

Hello. I have a problem and i hope someone helps me solve it. I've finished the quest and even paid 8 horseshoes to finish, but still I did not receive my shovel. It is somewhat frustrating since I had to pay, well didn't have to but was not finding any rocks. Anyway the problem is i did not get my shovel till now. Am i missing something? Or do i need to do something else?

Re: Did not receive shovel in Treasure Isle Shovel Quest

I've finished shovel quest got popup went to it but didn't get the shovel. It seems to be a bug. I finished the Treasure Isle Quest 1 and did not receive the prize in Treasure Isle. It restarted and now I have to do it again. I even spent horseshoes to complete it. I went through the in game links to the other games. I got a pop-up, went to Treasure Isle, at the top of page was this option for receiving gifts which is currently broken. Can't do anything else. Just wait till it is fixed.

Finished the quest. Using Safari browser. I got the pop up messages. It took me to Treasure Isle on the same browser instead of a new browser window. I did not get a shovel in it either. Treasure Isle is offering me to get a shovel playing Frontierville. Shall i play the game to get the shovel? Or shall i wait till this bug is fixed? Is this bug confirmed by zynga? I hope it is, as many people are really angry now. I played Farmville, Mafia wars and poker and they worked...I am now at level 10 on Treasure Isle and STILL no achievement toward the horseshoe pit. I even emailed support and I have no clue what's going on. Any help?

I'm having a different problem. I can't seem to get the rocks or cactus to appear. Cleared land and waited. Have been waiting a week now and got everything but what I need. Really frustrating. I refuse to have to pay Horseshoes to buy them. When i have worked hard to get something why should i pay? I was supposed to get it but did didnt get what i was suppose to earned. This is fraud. What options do i have?

Completed the quest, waited for days to get the cacti, got the pop-up to go claim my shovel, didn't get the shovel. Cleared the cache, closed the browser, reopened, went back to treasure isle, and still no shovel. That stinks since I waited for so many days to get the cacti. I use firefox latest, tried chrome and IE but still no luck. I don't think I'm going to do any more switched like this between games quests, as it appears to be a waste of time.

I use IE8. I finished Treasure Isle quest, got a pop-up to claim my gift, went to Treasure Isle, still on the gifts page got no shovel. I also received this message on the top of page which said : Receiving gifts is currently broken. We are working on a fix and will have it live as soon as possible. So this is a bug about which zynga is aware and it will fix this soon or lets just hope so. It took forever and I had to purchase both cacti. you get them when you don't need them. then when you need them they don't show up. Anyway purchased the cacti.