Thread: Accidentally deleted capitol building in CityVille

Accidentally deleted capitol building in CityVille

I accidentally deleted the capitol building and now i can't see it in inventory. Now is it possible to recover it to complete the mission. Is it possible , Is there an actual Capitol Building? I have the endorsement certificate in my inventory, but I don't know if there's a building. I see from other posts in this thread that there does indeed appear to be a building, but I never got one, just the certificate in my inventory. Doesn't seem to have held me back in the game though. Can some one help me out.

Re: Accidentally deleted capitol building in CityVille

Unfortunately i have the same issue. I just completed the mission that rewarded you the Capital Building. I placed it in my city and built it. I was deleting farm plots that were near the building and accidentally deleted the building. I thought I was clicking on the plot but must have been too close to the building. A box did not appear verifying that I wanted to remove the building. it just removed it without verification. I was hoping that by closing out of CityVille and coming back in, that it would place it back in my inventory. but no luck. I cannot complete the "Community Checkup" without the capital building and I can not buy it. Is there a way to get it back. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

I have an update. At this time, there is no way to retrieve it. However, it is known and the i have heard that the CityVille developers team is currently working on a solution to this problem. SO for the time being I would ask you to be patient as they are trying to sort this matter. It should have happened sometime soon, though I can't give an exact date as to when that was. But i would suggest you to wait and that's all

Thank you so much for the quick response. Fingers crossed that something can be done. I'm surprised that it deleted the building without asking for verification. When I was deleting the farm plots around the Capital building. A window would appear asking me to verify that I wanted to remove the item. When I was attempting to click on a farm plot and the capital building just disappeared instead I was shocked. I saw other threads where people deleted their HQ and it would place them back in their inventory. Unfortunately I was not so lucky. Thanks again for responding to my post and hopefully I will be hearing from you soon.

Instead of deleting an extra road, the bulldozer erased my capitol building. The popup warning was for the road not the Capitol building but it disappeared, anyway. Is there a way to get it back? I've already completed the missions and it does not show in my inventory. This is not an item that I can get through a collection or with CityVille cash.

I accidentally removed my unfinished Capitol Building and it disappeared from my inventory. Now I cannot finish the Community Checkout goal. After trying a lot of things I emailed Zynga and they emailed me back in 48 hours. That gave me my capitol building back even though they didn't have to since it was my mistake. All I can say is try emailing them and maybe you will get some kind hearted soul that will give it back to you. They told me since was my mistake they didn't have to give it back.

I have the same problem, I accidentally deleted the capitol building before completing the goal. Without Capitol Building I can't continue another goals. How can i take it back to inventory?