Thread: Frontierville:Missing item from gingerbread house task?

Frontierville:Missing item from gingerbread house task?

I found the link above the frontier game for Treasure Isle (I totally hate this Treasure Isle game so much I blocked it). Followed the link to the game which I had to allow again, found 5 treasures and got nothing on confirming it. I've completed cityville and mafia wars and have the confirmation on those. It's just this one. Now what? I really don't want to go dig again. There's no mission tab for the frontier on Treasure Isle on this link. Fix it please!

Re: Frontierville:Missing item from gingerbread house task?

If by the link above the game you mean the one in the bar with the other game icons, I don't think that will have the cross promo code to get you the item. If you used the link within the game in the gingerbread house and you saw the frontier pop up in Treasure Isle, completed the task, but then didn't get the item, I would email support as you have. I got a pop up upon completing the task in TI which took me back to Frontier.

I completed the missions 1 and 2 of the gingerbread house now I went to cityville to get my chocolate bar for the third quest where u have to rebuild the gingerhouse. I finished the quest there and got the pop-up that said to click okay or click claim reward but I accidentally clicked the red X at the top of the pop-up and never got my reward for ftv. Now I can't get the chocolate bar because the quest won't come back and didn't register that I got the reward.

I figured it out. I went and looked at other questions on here and someone posted links to get the missions if you already finished the mission but never got your reward. I clicked on the link and it took me to cityville and there was a new goal and it said collect your reward and I got the candy bar. The post that has the links are under the post called finished game but never got reward (or something like that).

I too had problems with the second horseshoe popping up. Checked back a lot after it said I got it, finally received it the next day when it finally popped up. Did same thing next time I had to do mission, this time only take 5 hours to show up, I think it might get hidden like the mission in frontierville and you have to click on missions tab under my stuff to see other missions that are going on? Don't think cityville has such a tab so have to wait till it shows up after nonstop clicking on the link from frontierville.