Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2011

Cannot claim collectable for zynga poker from facebook feeds

Over the last few days, I have been unable to claim a horseshoe, Pimp Cup or Rainbow dice from my Facebook feed. I haven't reached the daily limit. When starting Zynga, the Toolbar screen now appears on top of the messages screen and no message saying "this collectable has been added to your collection" comes up. No collectable is added. The messages window used to come up over the top of the Toolbar window, and it worked fine. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 11-02-2011

Re: Cannot claim collectable for zynga poker from facebook feeds

Same here now with the lottery and no collectables. Yet almost every hand you win they want you to put it on your feed. Yep, they really need to do more quality testing before making a change. Plus making the wbsite cross-browser friendly is also a must. If you do have to roll out beta updates, you need always communicate to customers. Not sure on gamebar, but am glad I'm not prompted to download it every time I go on. I can not claim any collectibles either, but I don't get any type of message. Since yesterday afternoon, when I attempt to claim a collectible, it just takes me to the main zynga poker page. Seems to be a bug...
Old 11-02-2011

I too can't get the shared collectables though. I am getting lottery, but its now embedded with a "send chips to friends who've recently played" box and no green tick. I really wish zynga should test the crappy bugs when making changes to the game. They make bugs when rushing to make an update and it is frustrating their players. Of late, there are reported problems with Gamebar, Weekly contest, Shared Challenges and Daily lottery and many more stuffs. I guess zynga is in a hurry to make the game more hacker proof and so their focus has bit a bit shady about the bugs they are creating while updating the game itself.
Old 11-02-2011

i have been unable to get ANY collection items from friends walls or anywhere except getting in the games.when i click on accept this collectable it goes to the poker lobby even if it is my first one for the day! please help! it is like i never tried to get a collectable! Also I have not gotten the lottery when playing poker from facebook for a long time. I have the zynga bar installed and I used to get lottery 2 or 3 times a day. Now not at all. I also do not get the gifts when I click on them from facebook feeds. It takes me to poker but no mention of the horseshoe or rainbow dice, etc. Not that is gone or do I want it. Nothing about it. Is there a solution?
Old 11-02-2011

I am experiencing the same issue. I use Google Chrome, and suspect that may be the problem, as my brother, who uses the same computer, still gets his. There is a large ongoing thread in the feedback section of this forum. You may want to check that out. These are two separate issues. The lottery is one that Zynga is supposed to be researching. The wall feeds are another that Zynga claimed was fixed, but it's not working here for either of us on both Firefox and Chrome browsers. These errors are account specific as well as browser specific. The confusion arises when both types of error (browser specific and account specific) occur at the same time.
Old 11-02-2011

Being a programmer, one has to look at what other changes happened to the look and feel of poker when the collectibles just directed you to the startup screen. They changed the gifting and mystery chip/collections to the front page, much easier quicker interface. That part is good. Soon thereafter, the new bonus lotto page was revamped. "wall" Collections stopped about 5 days ago. So has anyone noticed any other changes related to startup that are not listed above? The wall items were working even with the new updates. Something was changed in the background 5 days ago. However, perhaps it a bug fix for the "You have already collected this item -- You cannot claim twice" error message so you do not get that for the next 24hrs everytime you have to reload due to the "random mysterious" error popups that happen when a Collectible is won during the game. That message also vanished!!! When was the last time you collected anything from wall, you cannot get that error message if you cannot collect it in the first place. So the horseshoes, pimp cups and rainbow dice are just pretty pictures in your wall/news feed. I hope the programmers are reading this...

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,