Thread: How the sunshine chromis works in Fishville?

How the sunshine chromis works in Fishville?

I used to buy the Sunshine for coins since I had enough neighbors when the fish was first introduced. Then suddenly one day it required more neighbors so I couldn't buy it anymore. So every week I check the "info" on the fish to see if it's staying the same. I needed 2 more neighbors as of last week for it, so I went and found 3-4 more neighbors and added them. I go into to the fish shop and suddenly the Sunshine says I need a much higher number of neighbors than it had said yesterday! I have gone in 3 times now with the correct and sufficient number of neighbors only to find it suddenly requires more.

Re: How the sunshine chromis works in Fishville?

I am curious as well as to how it works, as I haven't bought the fish myself since I don't want to add any neighbours. I was under the impression that it was like the last fish where you had to add neighbours each time you restarted the game? Can anyone shed some light on this for us both? I had almost given up on getting this fish until i saw your post. Now i'm excited again! Well, there are better leveling fish anyway. Lets just hope it this way if we are not able to get that fish!

When I added the neighbors required for the Sunshine I was able to raise them for about a week. Then the requirements changed. It worked for me the same way as the White faced fish did. I have not unlocked it again as I kept a couple of them the first time it was unlocked. There are better fish in the mastery to use to level up. If you just want one Sunshine for your tanks the SD price is not bad. But I have been reading posts that folks are having a hard time unlocking that fish and everytime they meet the required neighbors it does not unlock and the number needed is raised.

I know!!! I have been trying to buy it for weeks. I keep adding neighbors and the number goes up. I started out needing 3 neighbors and having 95 of 98 neighbors. NOW i STILL need 3 neighbors and I have 113 out of 116 neighbors! I did a problem report and they wrote back and said, "According to Zynga FishVille Terms & Conditions, presently to buy Sunshine Chromis you need more neighbors required depending on your game level. We are sorry for the confusion you have faced." How do i get this fish!?

I only play this one game and the only reason I bother is because of the graphics. I know, there are higher xp fish, but I do think it's one of your more beautiful creations. It's fun and challenging to design the tanks and the look of the fish in the tanks is part of the whole feel that you get I do hope you get the Sunshine Chromis working again. Is this a new feature that is being rolled out? I would have to purchase the Sunshine in my store with Sand Dollars. It doesn't mention anything about not having enough neighbors.

I am still waiting for the sunshine chromis fish to unlock - I know there was a bug with it and submitted a support ticket, but that was months ago, and it still doesn't work, the neighbor requirement keeps going up no matter how many neighbors you get, and it locks up the game too. Any info on this? I unlocked it once when it was a new and kept a few, every so often after adding neighbors I'll click on the information for the fish which still reads I need three more and it causes the game to lock up. Any help!? Why is zynga being so mean!?