Thread: PetsVille very slow on my Laptop

PetsVille very slow on my Laptop

Started Playing PetsVille on my dell inspiron laptop but i am not able to get it running on my laptop. I have an internet connection with MTNL Broadband what could be the problem can anyone tell me whether it is possible to get this problem resolved. I can login to my Facebook account without any sort of problem moreover i can play all the other applications without any problems except the PetsVille. Suggest a suitable fix

Re: PetsVille very slow on my Laptop

I would recommend you to follow the steps which are mentioned below in oreder to get this issue fixed.

1. Open Firefox
    2. Open Cheat Engine
    3. Click on the first small icon in the upper left (under file) and choose Firefox.exe
    4. Select "Double" and "also scan read-only memory"
    5. Enter value in the value of your coins and then slowly follow the actions proposed to do in the video.
    6. Press the icon in World Petville and you're done!

I think it is because of the web browser that you are using currently on your system and hence i think you need to install Google Chrome browser on your system and then simply login to your facebook and then go the game which ever you like the facebook application will install the addons or plugins which are required on the browser and after it is installed the game will start running without any problem.

Try to reinstall the Mozilla Firefox browser once again on your system and then simply install it once again on your system this will definitely help you to get the problem fixed. Most probably you were facing the issue because you have not installed the latest version of the Mozilla Firefox after installing Mozilla Firefox you can use play PetsVille without any problems.