Thread: New Red Mystery Box in PetsVille

New Red Mystery Box in PetsVille

what is within the Red Mystery box in PetsVille , i have not recieved any Mystery Box yet. But will definitely earn it soon. Also i have heard that the red gift box contains a poster how this poster is useful to me can anyone please tell me. Do you have any trick that will help me to earn a Mysterybox quickly. Please suggest

Re: New Red Mystery Box in PetsVille

I was so excited when I received my first new red gift box. Mine contained (yet another) a poster. After I read some of the comments about the gifts placing themselves underneath other items in the room, I moved everything around and found the gift--a red tree ornament was under the rug. Just wanted to correct my initial statement in the interest of fairness. I'm very pleased with the classic Christmas items. I was just hoping that they would be made available to purchase for cash, so I could not be happier to find them as free gifts.

Here is a new trick that I discovered a few days ago, it is Pet City, the purpose or rather the evolution of the game is similar to the famous Farm Pet Society, Ville, in fact, here you will also create your own profile animal, perform toys of skill in the game, earn money and then buy clothes, accessories and furniture for your house. Personally, this is more pleasant Ville Pet of the other aforementioned, for the simple fact that seems to be more realistic starting movements.

Even here you can send your gift or gifts, but you can not give anything but your friends as it happens on pet society. I only wish someone had the forethought to start this earlier in the week. By last evening, when I discovered this surprise, most of my friends are off celebrating ACTUAL Christmas, therefore I am sending and sending these gifts and getting only one here and there back. It's VERY BIG to that.

Yeah, I just found mine behind the icy window. I had to move several things to find it though. I am pretty excited because it says thirty unique items also on the red boxes. I do not think that these boxes will be helpful at all as the gifts of these boxes are in petsVille. These boxes are not at all important because these boxes do not contain useful thing.