Thread: Neighborhood coming soon in PetVille

Neighborhood coming soon in PetVille

Neighborhood is Coming Soon! I have heard that the developers are making some improvements for us to enjoy! Get prepared to join this whole new world outside by opening Magic Delivery Boxes today! Chance to receive Magic bricks and handsaws inside! what else has been changed so please let me know i am excited to explore the PetVille game as i am a big fan of it.

Re: Neighborhood coming soon in PetVille

Exactly. They ditched with the first one and only people on this board knew what happened. They just... ditched. Literally. No official word, no Facebook story explaining what happened, no sorry. You can't be doing things like that when people are already frustrated over pricing, lag AND have spent real money on your product. It's just not done and isn't an indicator that you have the common sense or drive to go through with something until it's completion. Anyway, sounds cool. Can they pull it off? I hope so. I want some of my friends to become active again.

You can use PetCash to buy energy refills and to purchase the supplies you might not have enough of in your inventory. That said, when the neighborhood was removed, ALL PC that was spent in the neighborhood was refunded to the people who purchased it and, my experience is that this is true. If anyone didn't receive their PC back, you MUST contact customer support. They are the only people who can help you retrieve it. Keep in mind, though, that it's 6 weeks later, so it may not be a quick situation to figure out.

Neighborhood is basically the same as before. You build houses and move in your friends. You will have to restart from level 1. No progress was saved if you had neighborhood previously. The quests are a bit chattier, with Noise enticing you to clean up the neighborhood while she shops. There's an introduction of a new character (via quest), the Mayor tho I cannot remember his name at this time. The City buildings are no longer a part of the city scene, but there is a locked stack of lumber that will become a Veterinary clinic at some point. As far as I can see, there are very few changes on the play side. The changes must have taken place more in the programming arena.

I've been getting some building supplies, but if it is released. It will be the first people to ever disprove me. I am never wrong, good things or bad things, because once I say it's going to be a certain way I'm never been wrong. There are times I do not want to be right, but I want to be wrong. Never being wrong is a curse, so when I noticed the load screen I was quite happy to be wrong. It will be the first time this has happened, so I am quite looking forward to it. Thank you, Zynga. I might not agree with everything you do, and there is quite a bit, but you've done what a lot of others have never been able to do: surprise me.

Well it appears I might stop that habit though after events going on here with them over the past 2 days, I'm not even going to start. Oh, and I WANT to. Good to hear the new neighborhood is sprouting up. Curious to see what the bricks and saws do. I had the neighborhood. Its not like Yoville. It was boring and annoying. I had five friends added to my neighborhood after building the houses. I want to know if I have to start all over again or if I get to start where I was.

Why does petville not post my gifts I find and can share? Also when I collect a gift it take almost a minute to get it. It loads the gift and the refreshes so you can send a gift back. This is making it very hard and very frustrating to collect gifts. I hardly collect mine anymore because of this. Thanks for you action on this matter.