Thread: dead space 2 - can some one give me save file to level 5 - normal

dead space 2 - can some one give me save file to level 5 - normal

plzz im stuck at level 4 due to some gltich and require level 5 save file for PC plzzz people...do infomr me on indian_tiger669@hotmail.com

Re: dead space 2 - can some one give me save file to level 5 - normal

The forum is already having the post for Dead Space 2 Save Game which you can go through and find it working with the issue. Also the same issue is of Chapter 5 is already discussed and lots of solution is also there. So if you can then check out the post link given below for same. A complete walkthrough to complete the game if you stuck at any level is also helpful.

Dead Space 2 - Chapter 5 Issues

sir im stuck at level 4 not on level 5.....i dont need walhotrugh or issue disccusion for level 5 coz im nt on it.....can any one giv me save file on starting of level 5 plzzzzzzzz

I have just finished the game and cleared all the chapters. I remember that I took almost 3 to 4 hours completing the chapter 4 and 5 of this game as that level is pretty tough. If later today or tomorrow I will play this game then I will def. try to provide you with the dead space 2 chapter 5 save game. Also to make it even easier, why dont you upload your chpater 4 save game file of dead space 2 here, so that I can start by that level and clear till 5 chapter and then upload the same.

thnza lot broooo..im uploading the save file of level 4 where im stuc just advance me to 5 start on norml mode thnxxxxxxx
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was able to find the fully completed save game file of Dead Space 2 game on hard difficulty. Unlocks elite suits, new game and hardcore mode. Make a backup of current savegame before overwriting.. In this you can also start the game with Level 5 suit, Level 6 suit schematic, unlock elite suits, new game and hardcore mode. But first make a backup of current savegame before overwriting.
    Attached Files Attached Files

plz upload the chapter 5 save file from the start here

romsy bro i need chapter 5 save file not level 5 suit plzz

helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp still no save file imm stuck badly

Quote Originally Posted by indian_tiger669 View Post
    plz upload the chapter 5 save file from the start here. romsy bro i need chapter 5 save file not level 5 suit plzz
    I dont think any one is having the save game file exactly starting from chapter 5. The all you can do is wait till anyone uploads here or try to clear the chapter with the help of the threads or walkthrough links given in the above posts. If you are badly stuck somewhere than better checkout some video walkthrough.

i have uploaded the save file of chapter 4 where im stuc....its the game glitchin which both doors r locked of the shaft...so if uc an take the save game and advance it to chapter 5 start and give me the save file it wud be gr8 broo

were you able to find a solution for that glitch?? Im stuck exactly there too...! did you find the chapter 5 savegame file? can you upload it?

dude did u got the save file of level 5 man m also stuck . . . . . . .plz help me out

You can download the cleared game save file of dead space 2 from this link and if are you looking for the save game files of all chapter then download it from here. Hope that helps you out. Just in case if you dont know the save file path then check the below save game path of dead space 2:

C:/Users/Administrator...or your user name.../Documents

or
    C:/Users/Public/Public Documents

or
    C:/Users/Administrator...or your user name.../Documents/My Games

or
    C:/Users/Administrator...or your user name.../AppData/Local

or
    C:/Users/Administrator...or your user name.../AppData/Roaming

please help me i am stuk ii chapter one any one have a save file of chapter2...
    please upload ...

Hy Guys I M Also Facing D Same Problem In Chapter 4..........cn Ny One Help Me Out Plz........

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_GAMER View Post
    Hy Guys I M Also Facing D Same Problem In Chapter 4..........cn Ny One Help Me Out Plz........
    Could you please elaborate what kind of same problem you are facing in details? Incase if you are stuck at any level of the dead space 2 game then you can easily clear it by reading from the Dead space 2 walkthrough here - Dead Space 2 Walkthrough And Cheats