Thread: Do you still play CityVille on Facebook

Do you still play CityVille on Facebook

Just curious and hence i would like to know whether People still like playing the PetVille game since i have lost my interest in playing the said game as the game is not good enough and hence i recently discovered the FarmVille which is really a very good game , Here i have made this thread to comment on CityVille , Do you still play CityVille game Thanks for replying.

Re: Do you still play CityVille on Facebook

Unfortunately I think the answer is no. My active neighbors have dropped so much over the last few months because of various reasons (red neighbors getting locked out of houses the big PC controversy) that some of my neighbors that used to be very active still have Happy Halloween signs and Halloween decorations in their houses.As far as I can tell more and more people are leaving the game everyday.It is pretty sad actually because this used to be a fun game.

I play and gift daily. I have tons of neighbors playing. My mom actually just started about a week ago. She gets a little frustrated with the load time. Maybe Petville has new players (which according to your posts you seem to be ) but I am referring to the old players level 100's these are the ones quitting for the reasons I listed. Newbies don't experience the issues I referred to besides the PC controversy.

I have been playing for ages though the last few months I've mainly just checked in once a day for the daily bonus. However even that was getting tedious so I stopped coming in for a week. Then they introduced the special red box and I was back. However, now that is gone again I don't see the point of it anymore. Everything is expensive and the new neighborhood (even though I don't have it) doesn't appeal to me. So I don't know if I will hang around any more.

There just hasn't been much added to the game to keep my interest I held on as long as I could. The lag time in getting the game and people's home to load was the breaking point. I couldn't visit a good portion of my level 100 neighbors, and quite a few of my level 100 neighbors quit since there wasn't anything challenging to keep them interested. I spend almost all of my gaming time playing CityVille now.

Actually, I currently have more people playing than ever. A few of my family just got onto Facebook an started playing. Mind you, the lowest level player has Neighborhoods, and I'm currently at level 76 and no sign of the Neighborhoods. Also, they're getting ticked off about how many neighbors you have to have to unlock rooms, and the fact more and more items are for Pet cash only. So we'll see how long they play.

I used to play a lot. But, around when the interior Christmas items were released I decided to stop playing. I did log in to buy some items from the icy furniture and New Year's releases just in case I decide to start playing again, but for the most part I'm done.