Thread: Getting rid of personality in PetVille

Getting rid of personality in PetVille

Could you please give us the option of turning off the personality? It's extremely annoying, it's time-consuming, and it bogs down my game. I liked my pet just fine before she started whipping up ridiculously huge swans, shattering' my monitor screen, or having flowers raining down upon her. If there's an option to turn it off, I sure can't find it anywhere and if there isn't, there needs to be. Thanks in advance.

Re: Getting rid of personality in PetVille

As far as i know I think that is a nice idea to have a "turn-off" option. I wouldn't want them to be deleted completely. I know , stop feeding your pet treats and they will lose the tricks, but that won't do for a lot of people who rather have no personality at all. So its better to have a turn-off option so that those who like it can have it others can definitely get rid of by turning it on.

Exactly. I wouldn't want them deleted, but I think that if I'm cleaning houses I should have the option of turning them off. It takes a lot of time to wait for them to run through their 'tricks' at each house when you have 70+ neighbors to clean. And like I said, my pet gets *really* annoying by getting in my way when I'm trying to re-decorate by taking up the screen with all that nonsense.

You don't have to wait for them to run through their tricks. there's a little red button with an 'X' to the right of the two pets you can use to stop the 'personality showing-off'. You get the points and love points immediately. I think it's really unfair that already reached level get lost when they don't get treats anymore how many treats should we still give as present? There is so much more you can only get by present. If it stays like that it's only frustrating and prefer too to get rid of this damned personallity.

I would also like the option of turning the feature off. They do their tricks WAY too often, it's super annoying. The items you get are cool & the idea of having an interactive easel is a fun idea but that isn't enough to justify the constant annoyance of my pet tossing pots everywhere or my neighbor's pet blocking half the screen with a giant swan every 5 seconds.

If you never give them the treat they won't do it, but if you ever gave them a treat they will do the first level animation. So it's not a fix for anyone like myself who tried out the Personality when it first launched not expecting it to be so annoying. I haven't given my pet any Creative cupcakes (or any cupcakes at all) since that first day but she's still making pots all the time!

The part about where energy is always taken has been a bummer to me since this feature was put in place. I liked how before this feature you had the option to play with your neighbor or not and if you played your energy went down and if you didn't it remained the same. Buying energy Where are you seeing this Just curious. I've never seen anything about buying energy. it's just always refreshed for me when my game resets each day.