Thread: Clean Bomb in PetVille

Clean Bomb in PetVille

PetVille recently updated and this new update brought the Clean Bomb which will are available and if fortunately get the clean bomb. What is the need of the CleanBomb in PetVille has someone used a Clean Bomb in PetVille. I will really appreciate your help in this matter , Also tell me if i can purchase a clean bomb if yes from where , Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

Re: Clean Bomb in PetVille

Clean PetVille Bombs are available now Drop a bomb on a clean dirty house instantly clean the whole house and pet! You will also receive double the love and coin cleaning. However i do not think it is any ways possible to purchase Clean Bomb in PetVille. You can get the Clean Bomb after accomplishing certain assigned task and at a higher level. So far what i can say is it is very good at cleaning stuffs.

When does everyone get a neighborhood? I still don't have one. Doesn't look all that exciting though from the picture. Plus I believe I mentioned in someone's 'remove neighbor requirements' suggestion thread, I have all the neighbors I am gonna get I am pretty sure, I have several invites and pending requests more than a two weeks old that have been ignored. So obviously the people are not interested, and thus I will not be moving anyone into new houses.

Wait and see what the neighborhood actually brings instead of making things up based on what little information is coming out on the forums. Moving neighbors into houses does not require adding new neighbors. In fact, you will be moving EXISTING neighbors into the neighborhood. What does that do? It gives you a new way to visit your neighbors. I don't have the same problems that others have, but I wonder if folks who can't visit neighbors now might find that they are able to visit them from the neighborhood houses they moved them into.

I'd be happy if the furniture in Petville that mirrors the furniture in Yoville were given all the different color choices given in Yoville. Same thing with the neighborhood. I'd like to walk to my actual friends' houses, meet in their yards, talk to them on the street or in stores. From what I understand, your neighbors you move in next to you here are just like emulations of them.