Thread: New Items and Blue Mystery Gift in PetVille

New Items and Blue Mystery Gift in PetVille

I have heard of the new blue mystery box in Petville and even what is the use of the polka box, Magic Maps should i sell the magic box in place of some coins. It appears we also get some flowers what to do with the flowers. I know how to play FarmVille but recently i have started playing the PetVille game and hence please tell me few tips so that i can play games without any sort of problems.

Re: New Items and Blue Mystery Gift in PetVille

Of all the blue boxes I received today I still got all of the old stuff and 1 thing of magic maps or something like that and they only sold for 200 coins You really need to stop the polka dot boxes too They say they are supposed to give you what you need but they don't. I don't need flowers. I sell them off. Besides all my vases but one have disappeared from storage or they give me cupcakes. Which I am so overloaded that to get them out of my storage I feed my poor Willow 20 at a time and that is not because it needs them. it never needs them hasn't needed any for about 5 months maybe even longer.

I know I could sell them My point was that the Polka Dot boxes were supposed to give us what we need and I for one don't need those things You are so right, the personality thing is ridicules and should go. My other point was the Blue boxes. Making us think they had new stuff in them when so far it is still all of the old stuff plus the scroll/maps whatever from the Magic theme..and they only sell for 200 coins. Why something like that would be in the blue boxes makes no sense at all. Whoever likes this new Harry Potter stuff could just as easily have bought them.

The make & believe stuff is sickening. We have needed to items that we can use in our homes Petville used to be fun I haven't played in months have cash on my account wish I could use it on another game i do play what a waste It seems the majority of Petville players. All the make believe stuff (yes!!! we know our pets are not real) and that those of us who have been faithful players from the beginning or close to it receive nothing for that, and so many have chosen to leave the game Zynga doesn't care because many of them have gone to Farmville or Cityville and so Zynga is making their money anyway The only ones out are us who stayed.

You listen to none of us...so I don't understand the point of having a Forum. We have Moderators that almost never interact or let us know what is going on or at least try to let us know what is going on with all of our complaints. Are our complaints actually being forwarded. If they are, then I think it is so rude not to acknowledge them. Of course everytime some of us complain too much the thread gets shut down and then make sure it is looked at every day. You certainly have the knowledge to come up with the things we need. Clothing, new realistic furniture. That people can buy with coins among so much more we have asked for Different stuff in the blue gift boxes Give us some challenges. Come on Zynga Keep your faithful players

You only have my word that I pass your thoughts and feelings on, but when you consider how many people have been begging for new levels, how many people asked for more coin options, how many people have asked for new items to be put into the Blue Mystery Boxes, it's pretty obvious that someone is listening, or at least trying to. But what I think the majority of posters in this community need to keep in mind is that just because YOU want something, doesn't mean that everyone does. That updates are happening proves that people are working on the game and that they are things that the players (as a whole, maybe not specific individuals) have been asking for proves that they're taking your suggestions and complaints into consideration.

Who is so poor that they need 20 coins from a cupcake or 19 from a flower. The last thing we need is cupcakes and if the Dev's have even bothered to read the forums before it became to late and the mutiny happened they would know that most players do not even want the personality. Too Little too late I'm afraid.