Thread: Petville: PLEASE get rid of the pound

Petville: PLEASE get rid of the pound

You know I'm a working adult that plays this game just for fun when I go on my Facebook page, which is usually every day. But sometimes it might be a few days before I get on Facebook and play again. All my life does not revolve around this game, or computer. You know people have to work or go on vacation or out of town sometimes. I'm done playing this game now because every time you re-enter my pet has escaped the pound. The pound is a stupid idea that made me stop playing the full game now, I know nobody cares, but I just had to get it off my chest.

Re: Petville: PLEASE get rid of the pound

Do you realize that there is a kibble that has a duration of 48 hours, right? And that is half the amount of time the last kibble worth between it running and running away from your pet to the pound? That means you have three days to show back up and feed your pet. The problem is not pound for everything you do not care for Facebook style games, which requires daily log. It's how all the work, Mafia Wars, Petville, Farmville, FishVille, whatever, they all require you to log on for ten minutes every day. Of course, if you're a hardcore gamer you can spend hours every day, but require that you use to access to ten minutes every day hardly means that their life revolves around the computer. No, the problem is not the game is the fact that you do not care for this type of game.

I am playing this game from long time I personally enjoy the pound and the power function, which is why I think I like this game a lot more about others who are similar. This is unique in some respects, and I'd like to see the pound / function going forward. Pound rate is a percentage of your currency so you can always get back your pet.

I agree, give them food for 48 hours and have nothing to worry about. If only you can access in only once a week and then maybe you do not need to play games. As stated in that appointment, all games are set to log on regularly. if you have not log on at least every 6 days in Farmville (and that if the plant 3 crops days) and then wither and lose money. FishVille, same ... our fish die. World Service ... spoil our food. Each game has a feature like a pound of some kind.

I do not think every game has a feature such as a pound. Yes, some have elements that go bad. or burn, but you have the option not to grow or cook if you are going to be away for an extended period, you will not lose your money. I play tons of games, but this is the only one who cannot go forward in the cause of the pound. If it happens again, I'm done. In fact most of my friends already stop playing it really no big deal but I thought I would throw my 2 cents.