Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Gamestop Preorder problem

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Gamestop Preorder problem

I am posting here hoping that someone from your side will help me. Actually I am new over here, so don't know much things about about this forum. I just want some tips from your side, since many members can communicate (share experience) here. I want to know that are there problems in games which are purchased newly? Because I have purchased new and when I am entering the code in DLC, I am getting the message it says the code is invalid!! And let me tell you that I have never used code before, then howcome, it is showing that code is invalid? Please tell something that can be useful for me in this scenario.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Gamestop Preorder problem

Pre-order a game without not know anything about, it's already a choice that I can not understand. I think that you should drop some complaint regarding this in shop from where you ordered. When we did the beta and loved it, then ok. But when we know nothing of the game? And we know the marketing and the devs / publishers that offer still wonders ... The hardcore mode initially he was not concerned. And several beta testers asked to be able to completely disable the driving assistance but even that they were clearly told that this was not expected that there would be a better way "minimal assistance".

There was therefore better than a supersport mode, and it was later renamed "hardcore" to try to appease the discontent of those who castigated the thrust of the gameplay, definitely more arcade than 1st component. Only there that the name has changed, the gameplay has remained more or less the same as when the user name hypersport. Even worse, it then became worse and worse with each new release. I will not go into a detailed description of the gameplay of this beta, but know there was such management by mass transfer, as was the clutch on / off, the wheels began block as soon as we glided over the brakes, slow down slightly curved led oversteer instead of vice versa, or they never had anything but a braking overpowered once you start to press the brake pedal.

Concerning the management of flying, although there have been huge topics from the beginning from the beta testers, and there was constant pressure from them throughout the beta for this terminal care has improved, the concentration of efforts and specific test and patch have occurred at the very end of the beta, at the very last session. Unfortunately these changes have made driving and driving awful, much worse than what it was before which was actually not terrible. Worse, many of the players did not feel hardly any ffb, or had none at all, or intermittently, and it did just a few seconds. And that whatever the type of driving.

Again I will not detail the management of flying and ffb effects, but the best we have had was far from good and it has always been short of what was on TDU1. We ended up with a management steering wheels which was an adaptation of the management and gameplay to the pad. Besides, we could find in the settings of flying an option called "pad Linearity" ... The only positive development is that they have managed to eradicate mega central dead zone that was in early beta, and mitigate the blows that gave the steering wheel ffb when a readjustment dry path ( Basically it sends you into the scenery when you want to avoid an obstacle on a curve, and they managed to improve so that it becomes "just annoying"). But the settings are available for example, never allowed to adjust the sensitivity as I wanted. It was either too sensitive or not enough, each time with no possibility of improvement. The FFB was relatively poor, see sucks on some points: we do not feel well the road, the resistance of the steering wheel does not become lower in a wheel lock or when we did skate in the first, the vibration due to engine the car was linked to the depression of the pedal instead of being linked to engine speed (is depressed, it vibrates, is released it does vibrate even if the engine is still 7000t/min ...).

So do not be fooled not a marketing communication for which you have no way to verify the accuracy of the promises made therein. Preorder a game in these conditions is very risky, we do not reimburse you if ultimately it does not please you, even if it turned out that the marketing communication was totally misleading. It seems more reasonable to wait until the game out, and unless you are familiar with one or more persons not to be limited to the opinions of others but to arrange for the test yourself to determine if you are going buy or not. But what I see coming is that they probably will not do better than take the gameplay that was in the middle of beta, which was the "least worst", possibly with a change of grip as a Cache misery to try to repeat the blow hardcore mode 1 (which it is questionable whether the success with players ultimately did not simply been the result of a melting-pot luck. I mean there's always good H mode course). The problem is that the first had a normal very successful, and therefore a solid basis for this mode H grip and modified gravity. For the 2 cons I by a big doubt, and watch the video of the first 10 minutes of play where we see some gameplay does me no reassurance on that.