Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Multiplayer Mode

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Multiplayer Mode

I want to know about the multiplayer mode in TDU2, and when I searched it on Google, I was redirected to this forums. Actually I know some rules and regulations about the forums and I try to keep out from such things. But you members have provided good solutions to many queries, so I thought to register over here. I am hoping that you people will provide some needful notes for me, like you do with others. Now let me tell you that I want to know some information about the multiplayer mode and other things of Test Drive Unlimited 2, so that I can purchase this game. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Multiplayer Mode

The multiplayer mode, chunk of the MMO racing game, has also been reviewed in depth. Veterans remember the first episode of hair torn from friends try to join to get a ride, and find themselves in the same location on the map but in another proceeding, and therefore no opportunity to see. Developers ensure that this kind of kills-love has been corrected, and that members of your group will always be visible, and will have priority over other players in instanced areas such as houses or dealers. For the rest, most of the game modes classic confrontation, several modes more "cooperative" will of the party, like the one where a player knows the path to the next checkpoint and must take its band, before another player to be named leader until next checkpoint. That should raise a bit the simple pleasure of walking with friends millionaires flying in luxury cars.

nstant Run mode is also always present and starts making a little high beam to another player. Unlike the first TDU, however, it will not be possibile to define the route before the race because it is the game that does this automatically. However, an editor of plots was added, and will make his creations available to other players, and even bet on its reference time. Finally, the clubs players are also back and will engage in competitions against other clubs. Members may bail out cash using their own funds, which will enlarge the premises, to buy beer, but especially to unlock cars exclusively available to clubs.

The biggest new course, comes from the addition of the island of Ibiza, that we can go as we please. This is a little smaller than the island of Oahu that we know from the first episode (which will be surveyed again here), but differs by less lush vegetation and scenery generally more arid and Hawaii. Both islands offer a total of about apprx. 2,000 km of roads, of which about one third of dirt roads to off-road races. The progression in the game has also been thoroughly reviewed and the player will be this time much more box than in the first TDU. In addition to a simulated scenario, the player will be in contact with various Aboriginal invite him to go to the hairdresser, buying new properties ... pass or permit. Indeed, before participating in a championship, he will succeed some series of tests. There are three different categories of vehicles (cars, sports cars and 4x4 "classic"), each with its license to obtain. The progression of the player will also by a rise in levels (with up to 60), which focuses on four areas: social, collection, competition, discovery. Thus, it will reach level 10 before returning to Hawaii.

The increase is less dippy in the first game where the player was actually released in the wild without really knowing what to do, but freedom remains central to the game, and you'll still wander as you wish, just for pleasure of admiring the beautiful scenery or discover the unique events (such a place to take someone, take this car spinning ...) or discover the "wreckage" that you will eventually unlock new cars (like the 2CV). Some small cosmetic additions are also present: thus, we can wander freely to FPS dealers or in the homes, look at the cars from all angles, and even see the avatars of other players to chat and fidgeting with them.

Small details have been pushed to the extreme because it will be possible once the wheel of his car to put flashing, raise and lower the windows and especially to lower the hood as long as you have had the good taste of buy a car with a removable roof for sunbathing while driving. Of course, as the weather are now the party if he ever came to fall from the ropes, it would have to go back: not for fear of damaging your leather seats, but just not having the air con. As a man of taste that I am, I snubbed the PS360 versions of the game to interested only in the PC version, potentially the most beautiful of the three. After the first shock of seeing the game run on a machine with a Radeon into the belly, we must recognize that everything is rather amusing to watch. The cars are beautiful, also without reaching the same level as Forza 3 or (some) of GT5, the environments are vast and range of sight and light effects make you want to put a pair of Ray Ban on its nose. We can note a rather unpleasant clipping the trees in the distance, but overall there is not much to criticize, especially since everything runs without a hitch. Cars lambda does not of course have the same care, but may however lose pieces if you smack into, playable unlike cars, which will just a few scratches and slight deformity - more traces of mud in phases backcountry.