Thread: GTA 3 hangs often after being loaded from a saved game

GTA 3 hangs often after being loaded from a saved game

I love the gta series and let me tell you i have completed all the series and i am quite ahead among all of my friends. I have a Pentium 4 processor with windows xp operating system at my place. I have noticed that the same game hangs often after saving the game. It gets loaded successfully but while running the game it gets hanged regularly. The game used to run properly when i have not saved the particular game, after the game is saved then only it gives me the problem. This problem happens only in my friends computer. Let me give you some specification of my friends computer.
    Intel Dual Core T4400 - 2.2 GHz
    2GB Ram,
    So anyone knows any reason why is this happening? Do let me know if you have any solutions for it.

Re: GTA 3 hangs often after being loaded from a saved game

Well there might be a possibility that the save property inside the game might have got damaged. Hence it is unable to save the game properly. Also did you have a proper check with the graphic drivers of your friends system? if not then do have a check and see if he is suing a latest graphic driver in this system and upon that he must have a good motherboard to support it. I think the problem here is with the hardware of your friend’s pc and not with the game. Since it is working perfectly well in your system. So do have a check of all the things that I have mentioned above. Let me know if any of the suggestions have helped you.

Your friend has a windows 7 operating system. Have you tried working on the compatibility mode of the windows xp in your friends system? Try working on it and see if it is working or not. If you are unable to work on that then try working on the other window 7 system and see if it is giving the same problem there also? If it is then you cannot do much about it. Since it is due to the presence of various bugs In the windows 7 that it is not allowing. So do let me know if you have got any progress in this particular topic.

Well I have tried working on the compatibility mode and the problem with the compatibility mode is that the game is not getting loaded properly. The game which was getting loaded properly in the windows 7 is not even loading properly In the compatibility mode of windows xp. So I will try working with my system only as of now and also I am waiting for more solutions from your side to help me out on this topic. So anyone who can help me on this topic then do reply as early as possible.

There might be a possibility that the game that you are using is the pirated version hence you are facing some problem during the running of the game. This case happens mostly when you have got the pirated copy. So do try switching to the original version of the game and see if it is working well or not in your friends system. Try looking for the different drivers and see if the necessary driver is installed in your friends system. Always remember that the drivers are always necessary for any games to work perfectly. So do have a look on the suggestions that I have given here and accordingly work on it.