Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Global achievement Stats

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Global achievement Stats

I am going through one serious problem with the Test Drive Unlimited 2. Actually i am trying to access the Global Achievement Stats page but while clicking on the link it redirect me to the Home page of the community. I am talking about steam as i am playing the TDU 2 on same. I am unable to get rid of this issue. So if you can ten do let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 Global achievement Stats

This is the issue with t6he Steam server which might be not working properly at that time and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. So if possible for you then report about this issue to the Steam and they will try to fix the issue as soon as possible. You can contact on Steam Forum where expert will listen to you7r query and give you proper solution. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working for you or not.

Yes you are right about the same as i have gone through the Steam and reported them about the issue which i was going through and they asked me to wait for while as they are going through some maintenance at their end. Anyways thanks for the quick response. If possible then do let me more about the Test Drive Unlimited 2 game.

To be more precise we should talk about "the" Bugatti, since the only model that will appear in the game is the Veyron in five variants: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Sang Bleu, Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, Bugatti Veyron 16.4, Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport. This is what attracted me towards the game. This game is having nice cars that i did not find in any other game.

After bringing us to the streets of Oahu in the first TDU and immersed in the stifling atmosphere of Alone in the Dark, Eden Games, the French are prepared to lose hours at the wheel of flaming fireballs with Test Drive Unlimited 2. Albeit with some flaws in graphics and sound industry incomplete, Test Drive Unlimited 2 fully repaying the player convinces a high level of enjoyment. The purpose of the children of Eden Games was to live among us and dream cars with other players in an open environment, free and realistic, and we can say that you are fully managed