Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 New race track

Test Drive Unlimited 2 New race track

I am new to this forum, so please ignore my mistakes (I think that atleast I have put this thread in proper section). I just want to ask you that is there any race track in TDU 2? I have played the TDU one, and I can remember that there were two tracks in it, one on island and another on airport. Also both these tracks need to unlock. Now I want to ask that same thing is repeated in TDU2? For using the tracks will I need to unlock to use? More information related to this topic would be grateful, as it will help me while playing. Any help or tricks would be appreciable.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 New race track

Yes, there is a racetrack on TDU2, at least one in Ibiza and at least one in Oahu. Till now, I would say that nothing has been revealed about unlocking the race tracks. But suppose that you are playing the game and you don't get the opportunity to go to Oahu until you are level10 in game, then I think that you will have to wait till at least so that you can use the race track in Oahu. The Ibiza track can be seen on the image of the Ibiza which is the starting of the game.

In accumulation to an island of Ibiza to the 930 km of roads will show the way you to the track again on Hawaii, which has a slight less usable areas regardless of its greater area. The notion of competition for it is based more on your performance in the merely technical part at the alternative of shopping, events and various cuts. The collection takes its logical characteristic into account your earnings and the significance of your properties. You can get better idea from Test Drive Unlimited 2 Preview .

I have read that there are more race tracks, certainly more than 2. While going through the Google, I found that certain sites have already mentioned 7 tracks on Oahu (Hawaii) and one track on Ibiza. Now, even I don't know about the funda of unlocking them.. Also I read that Oahu will be unlockable through the airport.!! Yet I am not sure about it. Namco Bandai Europe and Eden Studios have confirmed, as we already knew, that Ibiza will be an essential part of Test Drive Unlimited 2, and so is Hawaii, through the island of Oahu. Ibiza Island will be the main game, but after a certain point will open the airport and will allow us to cross the globe to move from shooting the Hawaiian archipelago and revisit the island of Oahu, which was the scene of the first game. The Spanish island is being recreated with comprehensive level of detail, but also giving space to create suitable environments for a game of speed, adding additional roads and highways, as well as environments that focus on idyllic vision of the place. Likewise, it is carrying out the same job with Oahu. In both cases, there will be more roads, paths, and challenges that competition, regions to explore, all types of social activities, etc.