Thread: Test Drive Unlimited 2 weather not changing, always sunny

Test Drive Unlimited 2 weather not changing, always sunny

I have started playing this game recently. I have played more than 4-5 hours, still the weather in the game is not changing. So thought that you members must be knowing something about it. I have read the preview of this game (Test Drive Unlimited 2 Preview. In that review I have read that the weather changes randomly, but that is not happening with my case.!! So thought to register here and ask this doubt. Please tell if there is any trick or solution, so that the weather keeps on changing and not remains only sunny.

Re: Test Drive Unlimited 2 weather not changing, always sunny

Yeah, the weather is fully random, so it should keep on changing accordingly. I think that perhaps you are experiencing an Ibizan summer. Because this game give the fans an impression of the integrated weather effects in Test Drive Unlimited 2nd. While it appears to Ibiza naturally most of the time the sun, but here it rains from time to time, and then the driver know where is the button in convertible, with the soft top can be closed. Now you can enjoy the first impressions of Ibiza. Keep on playing and I think that everything will be proper.

In particular, this game world is with the makers of Test Drive Unlimited 2 will inspire their fans. Because Ibiza is not only a half times as great as the game world of its predecessor, but also free-roaming. Because of this racing game gets almost the character of a Adventures. Continue to provide a day-and night changes as well as a realistic driving physics for an authentic playing experience. Now talking about the weather, even I support the predictions of "Recko". You might be in Ibiza where you have to face the summer time (sunny) and later as you progress, the climate will start to change.

One of my friend told me that it was raining after he started playing (within 2 hours). I don't have much idea about this game as I have not started playing this. But I think this is not raining and it rains rarely holds every 3rd day there on the island seems not always the sun. Well that seems very rare because there on this little island is all so fresh sulks and the man can not even imagine. If its raining then rejoice. Ah yes, Hawaii was snowing written always from 1-5 or from 1-29 December this is really as if no one believes me then google times sums it snows every year once, I find the funny ..

Its not always sunny in my case. I would say I have experienced the first snowflakes, as I said I "have first most pleasing weather .... but what I noticed today ..... swirl and the leaves and all the bells. I have observed the sane thing in GTA, WR2 and various other games also. The snowflakes are probably difficult. Maybe, you will have to play a lot to change the weather properly.