Thread: How to get the bonus in Test Drive Unlimited 2

How to get the bonus in Test Drive Unlimited 2

I am having one issue with the Test Drive Unlimited 2 where i am unable to get Bonus. I have installed the game and entered the code which is required but i am still not getting the Bonus Car i.e. "Jaguar XKR Speed Pack and Black PackSpeed ". If any one out there is having idea about the same the do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get the bonus in Test Drive Unlimited 2

As you have installed the game and playing the same so let me tell you that this is not possible to get the Bonus Car at the start of the game. You have to show some effort for same that will help you with the same. So if you want to active the bonus car then you have to play the game to unlock the bonus. Keep on Checking the Dealership for Cars.

First of all thanks for the quick response that you have given me regarding the issue of mine as i was not aware of this fact that i have to work for the Bonus cars to unlock. But having some more queries like how can i get this bonus car. Is there any ways by which i can unlock this. If i ask you then which one you prefer Test Drive Unlimited 2 or Need for speed? Any help may be appreciated. Waiting for reply.

If you need to unlock this game then you have to earn some money that is the only way by which you can unlock the Bonus Cars from the Dealer. So it is better to start wining the game to earn some money. Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be a Massively Open Online Racing, a title that is the result of a combination of the characteristic features of the massive role-playing games and classic racing game, proposing the idea that already characterized the original and expands to full power. Eden will play into the hands of an open world to meet riders from all over the world who compete in many races but also share a passion for custom-built and unbridled luxury.

I prefer need for speed because it is a life that surprises me each time it out. I'm sure it does not disappoint you. Need For Speed Hot PURSUIT will not disappoint you 'in my opinion. As this is having the nice feature with the great graphic capabilities. If this need for speed wanted to resume the true nature of the Hot Pursuit tuning should not be in this chapter. However Test Drive Unlimited 2 is available this year so if you could also play first hot pursuit and then take the other chance to play. The popularity of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is more then Test Drive unlimited 2.