Thread: Unable to start Test Drive Unlimited 2

Unable to start Test Drive Unlimited 2

I just newly purchase this game and really don’t know how suck this game is. While I get this game it’s running nicely for two days after 2 days while I try to play this game, later than I click play in steam, game launcher launchers, I set off the game, game updates, after that click play, and error utters the games requires to be launched by steam. I really don’t have any idea why this error arrives. Anyone else get this type of error ever? Or anyone have any idea what’s going on? Please provide me some information if anyone has.

Re: Unable to start Test Drive Unlimited 2

I Launched through Steam, set off with my major CD key, attempted to log in with my Atari account, continual black screen with whirly loading dots. Very frightened thus far. A box popped up for it in game right later than I strike "Start" (by which the game means Enter console ports!). I entered it, continual black loading screen still I gave up later than 20 minutes. Attempted another time. This time no Atari login box (guess it memorizes from earlier?), just goes correct to the continuous black loading screen.

I also wish to say something in your case and wish you like this. I uninstalled steam, copied ordinary folders, don’t distinguish TDU2, good, clicked setup, attempted to dl 15meg file but just went to 4mb and stopped, had to remove folder and downloading the complete thing another time. I knew ordering things from steam would affect unintelligent impediments once more (previous order was HAWX2...)

Purchasers from Amazon, Atari online store, and Steam note that their prints of the game recognize themselves as "QA v055" as though a delayed QA/beta construct of the game was vessel for sell. Devs on the TDU2 present pledges that this does not mean anything as extended as you didn't obtain a physical disc that says QA on it. This is getting type of very funny. Mine is in fact "QA v064." Other people place screenshots showing that their DVD of the game is tagged review in their drives.

I have been receiving the endless load screen for a moment. I checked honesty like accurately 30 times in total. Each time I check, it re-installs 700k but while I sprint the game, it provides me the endless load screen and checking integrity once more later than acquiesces that the similar file is busted and re-downloads the 700k. Subsequent checks with no loading the game exhibits that the whole thing is excellent, therefore the game is humiliating its personal files. But later than like doing this like 30 times, and at the edge of giving up, it is functioning now.