Thread: Sims 3:Sims and time won't move?

Sims 3:Sims and time won't move?

I had this problem after getting the update patch for some time. Nobody seemed able to help, so I just stopped playing the game. I started playing again with a new family to uninstall and reinstall everything and it is happening again and I am very frustrated. I just want the game to work so I can play. Do not know much about computers, so I was hoping someone could help me solve this problem in the easiest way possible. I have only one family with 4 Sims now Mom, dad and two children. Things seemed to be going well for a while; they even kept often enough making sure nothing could go wrong. I had them throughout the development of skills in different skills items, and frozen. All of them. Time froze as well, would not go ahead no matter what speed setting I put it. You cannot click on them, they can click to make them do things, and even their actions can be canceled tail. I tried restoring one of them, and I thought I had fixed, but then it happened again just after. The short game is also somewhat frozen, which cannot scroll the screen or click the menu to save, exit, etc to wait a while or keep trying. The overhead plumbobs everything is spin and rotate during all this time though. The happened only had two sims, a mom and a dad, mom is pregnant. The two were sitting on the couch reading books and skill when it froze. Resetting did not help much; you just do fall through the floor / foundation and freeze again. That's when I uninstall everything and reinstall everything from the frustration of the hope that out, but it was not. I always close to everything in my work in the background for my username in the Task Manager before playing so do not think there should be anything running in the background. There are other things in the system, repairing nets, and Local Service Areas in the Task Manager, but people told me do not mess with me so do not mess with my computer. I never had this problem before it reaches the last minute patch at night, so I'm not sure if that's what caused it or not. I have no custom content, to my knowledge. I have only things that I have the Sims Store. I not know anything about mods or more clocks or whatever, so if you suggest I use that can you please explain me in simple terms and easy to how to go about using them? It seems very confusing and I'm not sure. I have Windows XP, if that is relevant. In response to the Expansion Pack question, I have: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night. I also have the following Stuff Packs: High-End Loft.

Re: Sims 3:Sims and time won't move?

Many people are having this problem, myself included, plumbob movements, trees blowing in the wind as well and if the sims are asleep u can see the movement, but sims are frozen and cannot do anything, it's so frustrating but EA is not doing anything about it. Ok and clearly the problem is caused by other sims and cars clogging the city in it and causing a disaster, I hope that will be fixed soon, but it is a failure not in the game of his team.

Yes I've had the exact problem! I have all EP and SP has been published so far. I have the Late Night on the first day it came and was playing all that already without problems. A few days ago started freezing. Exactly the same. Everything but the sims and pass the time! It's very frustrating that I have not been able to play! I have not received replies from the 2 posts that I posted about the same thing! I guess it's a technical problem but needs to be fixed! Not even have the latest patch!

I am not a professional, but it sounds like the video card for me. Have you updated the drivers?
    To do this:
    Go to system information (via the Start button at the bottom left of the screen - click Accessories -. Click System Information, and let it load. On the left side, click components, then the screen Enter the name of your video card and the number after it (the first in the list to the right of the screen) Google the name and number of your video card with the "driver" after -. Do not use the "Follow the manufacturer's instructions to update your driver. Hope it helps you.