Thread: Trick or Treat in FrontierVille

Trick or Treat in FrontierVille

Finally, Halloween has become FrontierVille and with it, of course, come new missions, such as the Headless Horseman and concerned that here . But as i am very much new to frontierVille Game i am looking forward to play and earn some money as soon as possible , Provide some tips so that i can learn "Trick or Treat" Which gives us the goal of preparing our home for the night. While these goals are much easier than the star of the show But i don't know it all please help me!!!

Re: Trick or Treat in FrontierVille

You might have noticed that the vermin that have been hitting just have not fled. Well, just back into the goal "Ghost Bustin 'to comply with the requirements of this objective. Unfortunately, the fight against this huge task will require much energy, so it is necessar is that you have lots to eat and visit our friends if we want to finish this goal in a heartbeat. Completing this mission will grant 100 of experience and the coveted "Spirit Cannon", we will need later .

In Wicked Decoratin, the next goal, it's time to fix the place with all things creepy. We buy a Jack-o-Lantern in the market place anywhere in our house. Then we click on the pumpkin to carve and we will open a menu screen like most buildings. To end a Jack-o-Lantern will have to ask our friends, four of each of these elements: "Seed Scoops", "Detail Saws", "Carving Knives" and "Hole Pokers." Finally, we will have to buy tombstones in the gaming market also should not be confused with these others. In so doing this, we will gain 200 experience and 250 coins.

To get all dressed in "Trick or Treat" will have to buy a suit in FrontierVille Market. Fortunately, some of the costumes are available for currencies, especially the green man suit. Once we have all done, we must go to the homes of our neighbors and click on any of them to deceive or to deal. Each one of our friends can only be deceived or to treatment once a day, so this objective can only take them a while if you have lots of friends. However, completing this task, we reward you with 300 experience and Halloween Globe.

The ultimate goal of the mission Trick or Treat! in FrontierVille , called "The Aftermath", which is much simpler than previous ones and is likely to have completed half and when they arrive at this. We will have to collect 3 Candy Corn. Other than that, all we need do is ask our friends, "Bobbing Apples", to end the mission and so get 500 experience and a fresh skeleton costume.

To prepare our house for Halloween, It will be better to finish the fall harvest on the target called "Halloween Harvest." If you do not have eight of each of these elements then we can easily find the same in the. Finally you need to Finish this goal as a reward we will be getting the modest sum of 50 as well as 50 experience of food. I hope i have helped you a lot.