Thread: No Custom Radio Support in Test Drive Unlimited 2?

No Custom Radio Support in Test Drive Unlimited 2?

I am playing to purchase this game but i got to know so many flaws that i had to rethink about my decision. The most important thing that has made me rethink is No Custom Radio Support in Test Drive Unlimited 2? Is it true or people just rumoring it? Well in the first part there was this option for custom radio stations and in which we could setup our music collection. But as some says, there is no option in this second part. Is it true? Please comment...

Re: No Custom Radio Support in Test Drive Unlimited 2?

This is what even I have heard. I'm not sure about it, my cousin is bringing this game from me when he returns from New York. This was an awesome option and it not coming back in this part is really awful. Most of the gamers will be disappointed by this. What has been wrong with including this option? This was no buggy in the previous so there was no good reason to eliminate this feature! Will there be an update or Downloadable Content (DLC) for this too? I'm not sure if i would like to play this game without music. Any other option or work around? I would not want the in-game pre-built radio stations as it really sucks!

Well this was a bad move by atari but then, everthing has its own advantage. Also you will be playing this game anyway so why not just turn off the game music and switch on your music player in the background and listen to the music you like. Like i said everything has its own advantages, being on a PC, music shouldn't be an issue atleast not for me. But then you will have to use your keyboard and mouse to skip a track, change it, or play the same song again. So a bit gimpy but that's fine. Take advantage of your computer. Think what the Xbox people can do?

Well we can always take advantage of our computer, but still what would have been wrong if they wouldn't have killed this feature?? I very much liked the feature to control the music from the in-game interface. Sitting at some distance lying around in the bed with the game pad and controlling the music has its own fun. I checked and i came to know that this game has just two radio stations and no support for custom radio. This really sucks! Gamers like me who play like a lazy person would not like to move again and again for the keyboard just to change music. This is a "turn off" for me...

Yeah, i'm with you on this point, there was a custom radio station in Test Drive Ultimate, why took it off from this part? May be they are really planning to add this as a DLC which they would sell later. But not sure about this. This was a basic feature of this game and if they would sell this option as a DLC would be like looting merciless poors. Hope for some kind of robin-hood here for our rescue. Well they would make it a free add-on if too many people request it. But this really depends on the mood of developers. Will have to stick with windows media player for now.

I would not recommend windows media player. I always like iTunes as its more user friendly when it comes to organize playlists. also windows media player eats more memory then iTunes. Well for me this is a new issue as i never play the in-game sound and i always use the songs played on the computer with media player and then i play the game with sound off. So this was i am habituated to this situation. But here it seems people are really pissed off. I guess you guys should write to the developer and he may wish to add this as a free add-on. Well i am not sure that this feature will come back as if it was removed, there would be some reason for the same. Lets hope for the best for you guys.