Thread: Want Refund Money For Breach Game

Want Refund Money For Breach Game

I have just purchased the Breach game and have given my precious money for buying this game. Before buying this game I was given the assurances that I will be provided with the dedicated server for the game but the main issue is that they have given me the false assurance for the game and so I have brought this game for using it for my system. I have given about Rs.2500 for the game, and now I am planning to get the payback for the game as it is useless for me and I have not yet started playing it. Please tell me that how can I get the refund for the game.

Re: Want Refund Money For Breach Game

I think so that it won’t be possible for you to get the refund for the game as you are the sole responsible person for the buying of the game. You should have been noticing it out that whether the game will working out with the system that is being used by you. And also it is all up to you to see that whether the use of the game will be good or not. And also it is that you have to check that how many of the dedicated servers are being used in it. As the dedicated servers are being increased in it then it is that you have to make efforts for setting up the server properly.

You first have to read all the details of the instructions that is being provided by the Breach game and then you should have buy the game. It is that you have to check the set-up of the various files that are related to the dedicated server errors and time-out errors. So a setting up the dedicated server is the main issue in it. I have wasted around Rs.830 for the set-up of the dedicated server for the system that I am using. I have the set up of the Windows 7 and also I have the graphic card option in it still I have to make all this set-up for the working of the game.

Asking for the refund is a pointless thing as you won’t be able to get the refund for the game unless from the place where you have brought this is game is your friend or he is good enough for exchanging the game for you. And if you have brought this game from the site then you have to forget to get the refund as they are all in here for the selling of the product and not here for getting you the refund for the product that you don’t like. The payment that you do is through the card or though using the details of the account with the site. So once when the transaction is being done it cannot be reversed unless the gaming site is providing you certain cheque, which is not at all possible.

Or else you can just make the necessary changes in the setting up of the server and also the setting of the server won’t take up much of the time for you. As you just have to spend about Rs.500 in it, for the setting up of the server in it. I have just did the set-up and then the working of the game is just awesome, the main scenario is just to set the dedicated server for the game and that’s it. But if you are desperate for the refund then you can just contact the company and then you can just ask them whether the refund if being possible or not, or else you can just ask for the other alternative that can be working for the game. And also then you can just add the various other alternatives for the gaming of the game of Breach.