Thread: Do we really need RSVP in FrontierVille

Do we really need RSVP in FrontierVille

Does zynga really expect us to reach 250 RSVP , As far as i know i do not think that this is really possible for me atleast , to achieve the FrontierVille Game on Facebook. Also Has anyone played till the thanksgiving ceremony i am not aware and what is the best way to accomplish the Thanksgiving Ceremony in FrontierVille.

Re: Do we really need RSVP in FrontierVille

FrontierVille is released finally a new series of missions are introduced the "Jackalope Mission Society." These missions are somewhat different from the others, because as soon as we finish them, we will be able to unlock the new system of Users in FrontierVille, which will help us for our daily problems in the game. Who would not want some recognition for their efforts. And hence i think that they will surely expect RSVP's. So to unlock FrontierVille medals, i think that we will have to complete all four missions of the Society Jackalope.

Tonight we celebrate the arrival of the new year and then we need to prepare for new missions FrontierVille 5 that will be used to send the grandson of Jack Frontier to our New Year celebration on FrontierVille. To complete the first course we have to take two special factors, the invitation and the spoon. The game requires you to invite a friend who does not play again for them to achieve, but we can overcome it.

The Feast of Thanksgiving has officially arrived in FrontierVille and our guides know all the missions, new pets and new collections of Thanksgiving! Since Frontier Jack, the teacher, Hunk and all our friends are ready to party and you better start preparing for our Thanksgiving Feast, planting the new seed Pumpkin Squash and buy new decorations in the Market.

To end the Mission Thanksgiving Part II will, however, 'build your Thanksgiving feast, a new decoration / building and building to be completed only with the help of your neighbors FrontierVille precious. This new building can 'be purchased in the market but you have to ask your friends all the materials needed to fix the table. But what would Thanksgiving without a turkey to eat good, oops, breed? So how about going in the Market and buy your turkey? Read the article on the Thanksgiving turkey to FrontierVille.