Thread: Farmville: Brown Calf and Sheep on my Farm not Working

Farmville: Brown Calf and Sheep on my Farm not Working

Hello friends I have been going through some kind of problem with the Farmville game as and when the new feature of the reunite brown calf and sheep buttons was made available on my farm user interface. Though I was successfully able to get the buttons of this new feature on my farm, but when I clicked on that buttons nothing was happening with it. I have tried several times, refreshing as well as logging out and in the game as well but then also I am not able to click on the reunite bar which is placed just above the game. Any one knows how to make these buttons work for me so please do post.

Re: Farmville: Brown Calf and Sheep on my Farm not Working

Since this feature is still new to the Farmville so I guess that there could be some kind of problem with it getting loading to your screen, I would want that you must wait for some time and see that after a few days or two you will easily get access to the buttons. When this feature was out even I had faced some kind of difficulty while pressing the button as I was not able to get the thing loaded from it correctly. But when I accessed the same thing after some time I found that the button was working smoothly and I was able to get access to the sheep and calf pretty easily.

What I would suggest is that you should try making use of a new browser that is play the same on some other browser and see if you are able to get access to the buttons easily. I think that there will surely be some kind of problem with the browser and that is why you are not able to get access to any of the buttons that are made available on the Farmville lately. It is well advice to use the updated version of the firefox as according to my knowledge is the best in the business.

Hey although I have got access to the new buttons that have been integrated to the Farmville game just few days ago and I was also able to click on that to get access to the items being present in there, but when I decide to buy the sheep I just clicked to the button next to the sheep for which I was deducted 2000 coins. The price set for the sheep was not the problem for me but what I didn’t like was that I was not awarded with the sheep that I had just purchased, I have checked each and every where in the game and still I was not able to get it. So can any suggest why is that I was not able to get the sheep even after the coins were deducted from my account and now how will I be able to get it.

Make sure that you have checked inside the gift box first, if you have done it which I would probably think because that is the only place were all the items and the gifts will go, so if you don’t get the sheep over there as well than the next option would be to check inside the inventory and I am sure you will find in that. But in case if you don’t find it even there is as well the last thing to search in every collections that are there in the game, I hope you find it over here. If none works then you will havce to go for another one as no one can help you.