Thread: frontierville:counters are not working properly

frontierville:counters are not working properly

I am facing one serious problem with Frontierville. From last few days I noticed that my counters in this game are not working properly. Till now lost lot of experience points and coins. Yesterday I visit five neighbors, but the counters still showing null value. I really don’t know what I need to do in order to get rid of this problem. You are only source of solution for me. I am unable to identify exact problem behind this issue. I am desperately waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

Re: frontierville:counters are not working properly

I will suggest you instead of going with advanced option try to solve this problem using simple step. Firstly call your friends who also have account on Frontireville. Ask them whether they are also facing the same problem or not. If they are also facing the same problem, I will suggest you to not play this game unless and until this problem is solved from server side. There is no solution that you can apply to solve error occurred at server side. Simply logged out from this game and wait for one week. Give time to sever side to get back in healthy state. Most of time online games enable to perform properly due to big load on server side.it might be possible that due to some security issue on server side you are facing this problem.

Actually last week I also faced the similar kind of problem. After visiting all my neighbors, I came bake to my field and refreshed the screen, for looking how many points I collected. I noticed that all counters are indicating 0 values. Immediately I logged out and cleared my browsers cache. After ten minutes I logged in again. All issues are solved. I think you are also facing this problem due to fully filled cache. I will suggest you clear it using the option available on menu bar of your browser. If you problem is solved don’t forget to clear your cache in regular basic in order to avoid this problems in future.

First confirm whether it is a server problem or is there anything wrong on your machine. If you are sure about this problem is arise from your machine only and not from server I will suggest you to use your account in another browser. It might be a problem due to faulty browser. If possible also try to operate your account from another machine. If you noticed that your account is working properly on another machine than it might be issue related to virus. I will suggest you to scan your entire machine with the help of some updates anti-virus. Antivirus will help you to remove all bugs from your machine. I hope this will help you to solve this problem.

If even after applying too many solutions like clearing cache, using another browser etc., you are facing similar kind of problem related to counters. Than it must be something wrong happening at server side. I will suggest you to simply submit your problem to support centers column available on facebook. I hope this will help you to resolve your problem as soon as possible. Till now I never faced problem like this. I hope your problem gets solved after complaining about this on facebook.