Thread: NFS crashes graphics in dell latitude with windows vista

NFS crashes graphics in dell latitude with windows vista

I am a game lover, so I recently installed windows 7 in my dell latitude laptop, heard that this OS is very good for gaming performance. Though it was running fine with some of the low definition games and with some flash games. But when I installed NFS most wanted game in my laptop, the graphics frequently crashes, and this was not happened earlier of that. Any one from here can suggest me that the problem is for the game or for other hardware device. I just disappoint with this , suggest me something to resolve this.

Re: NFS crashes graphics in dell latitude with windows vista

Though it might be possible that the problem is occurring for the game. For that I recommend you to reload the game. Install any virtual driver software and mount the game with that. Now open mount driver form my computer and run the installation program. Follow the instructions to install that one and now see whether the problem is arriving or not. Along with this also like to suggest you check in the safe mode whether the same problem is arriving or not. Along with this I also recommend you to set your system resolution into lower level.

The problem might also be occurring for the graphics driver,, this may be corrupted after install the game, I was also faced same issue after install the same game. The graphics in my laptop was also crashed. I applied many things but did not help me. After that one of my suggest me to go for the driver fresh reinstallation. I suggest you to reload the graphics driver that you are using, for that insert driver installation disk into CD ROM Drive and ping to device manager from there open the display tab and right click on it. Choose advanced recommended option. It will directs you to locate the installation program from the desire locate browse, select and run the installation process go through this, I hope it will surely help you.

After install prince of Persia high definition game, I am also facing similar issue. After two days of installation that from last morning the problem starts occurring. I instantly tried by reload the graphic driver, but this one does not help me, along with this also when I tried to update driver firmware it says that the driver software is up to dated, there is no update version is available. I don’t want to remove the game, I like this one very much, but also not able to run that one. What to do now? Any suggestion or information regarding this?

I also think so for both the problem there is single cause and this is the graphics driver. So if this problem surely happened in the systems of both of you then according to my knowledge either the driver is corrupted. For that I suggest you to replace the driver firmware with the latest version. Visit to the manufacturer web site and from there download and then install the latest driver into your system. One of my friends was also facing similar issue, after encountered the problem he also tried to resolve this with so many tricks but nothing works over there after that he tried by update the driver software version, and this works. so I hope this process will also help you.