Thread: Farmville: Where to use Snow and Lights!

Farmville: Where to use Snow and Lights!

Hello friends, yesterday while I was playing this Farmville game and when I had completed the 32 level , I went to the farm market to see if there was any availability of new kind of products in the farm market, so when I reached there I found that there was some special tab available which was the first of its kind and I haven’t seen anything like this before. So when I went inside it to see what does it actually contains, I found out that there was this snow and lights available inside that tab. Now what are these kind of things doing in the market place and what are things that we can do with this, can some one give few tips about all the stuff that are present in the market.

Re: Farmville: Where to use Snow and Lights!

I am on the 42 level and I to haven’t received any kind of special tabs in my farm market at this point of time as such, though I haven’t received yet but I think that this kind of things are being generally made available for our farm in order to decorate with the lights as far as snow is concerned I am also thinking that why this kind stuff is made available and what’s the use of them in our farm, we cannot put snow on our farm as it will only damage the crops that we have grown. So I feel that it is better that we don’t use it. But as far as for me still I haven’t received any kind of request as such and so I would want Farmville to give as early as possible.

I have been searching for the same and I have found that the snow and the lights have been available so that we can develop and decorate our farm with that, you can use the light to decorate the hose that you have build on the farm and even you can also decorate the tress that have been planted on your farm. You can use the lights where ever you want and the snow will only be used on the top surface of the house or you can sprinkle that on the tress that you have kept for the shade and even on some kind of things which you think will not get damage when working on your farm.

Hey I found the reason why the snow and the lights have been made available in the farm market, there is going to be a Winter quest that will be going to released soon that will require decorating the farm with the help of the products that have been made available. The quest will want you to give as much good effect as possible in the game and that more good the farm has been decorated the more coins and cash you will awarded by the Farmville community. So go on buy the special good from the market and make as much decorations as possible on your farm.