Thread: Frontierville: How to remove animals after completing quest from homestead

Frontierville: How to remove animals after completing quest from homestead

I m playing these Frontierville game and I like to complete to complete different quest which zynga put on me but after completing theses quest I m remain with many animal which I don’t require in the prospect so Anyone know how to sell animals? Can someone please inform me how to sell adult chickens after completing if I don’t need and also how to sell or remove the thanksgiving table? When I click on the table from the menu option which is on the right corner nothing happens. There is no menu that comes up. So anyone knows how to do it then please reply me on this post.

Re: Frontierville: How to remove animals after completing quest from homestead

Animals are an essential part of any FrontierVille homestead and it is also used in many quests. Feeding an Animal results in a benefit by getting the Coins, Experience Points, and from time to time Food or a Collectible item. Animals, similar to Trees, can be left for an indefinite period before being tended, although an Animal's growth is unwavering by how many times it has been tended. Animals obtain time and multiple feedings to develop to adult size. The older your Animals develop into the bigger the bonus you will obtain when feeding them. Though you can sell it on the tools tab which is present on the bottom right of your screen, you require to push the arrow and then select the sell (it looks like a stack of coins) then simply press the animals you want to sell.

The cows and ox are simplest to know when mature if you require to sell them after completing the quest from the homestead just select them by right clicking on it and you find various option for to feed, nourish, sell etc just select on sell you will directly go to market and able to sell it, once you selected the sell option form the list the money or the coins will directly get added inside your cash, similar for the cows obtain a bell around their neck for selling and ox get a nose ring. Sheep just becomes fat, chickens back feathers transform to black, pigs I forever have a hard time telling.

You can come across a range of Animals in the Market: Chickens, Cows, Oxen, Pigs, Goats, Geese, Sheeps, Horses as well as Mules. Some quests necessitate you to sell adult animals, so be convinced to feed them in anticipation of they are completely grown previous to selling them. When selling Adult Animals, you will observe the text shown as "Are you sure you desire to sell this "Adult Chicken" in the verification box. Be convinced they are Adult Chickens. If you place your mouse over them, it will inform you if they are an adult or not. Then select on the arrow above the market icon - then choose the Sell Tool (looks like a stack of coins). Then click on the chicken to sell it.