Thread: Frontierville: Cannot build Chapel on homestead

Frontierville: Cannot build Chapel on homestead

I exhausted huge time for clearing land and building the chapel then when I asked friends for items and the game reloaded, the chapel was no more and the entire rocks and skulls etc was back. About two hours ago I positioned the chapel on my homestead did the whoop (not sure if I spelled this right it was 9 of them to perform to raise the chapel from the ground) and planted 25 squash required to complete the primary component of the mission. Few minutes before I loaded the game once more my chapel was there but I had to perform the wood whooping ( 9 counts) all over again to raise my chapel of the ground. In addition, all squash was gone like I never planted it so I had to replant it once more. losing 2 hours of growing. Now I have to wait an additional 6 hours to finish the mission.

Re: Frontierville: Cannot build Chapel on homestead

For building a Chapel mission in FrontierVille, you will obtain as a reward of 100 coins and get 100 XP points and you’ll unlock the subsequent mission in the series – all the information about it are coming soon here at FrontierVille.Info . I posted and selected many on the feed, enough that i shouldn't of required to post ...and I m sufficient to build the chapel on the homestead similar with paving stones the game is slow because I m at higher level and it takes lot of time download, have to constantly reload to get into missions, inventory, building.

To build a Chapel inside the frontierville is quite easy task if you are at a higher cause you may already have the items require for to build the chapel. It appears like a whole bunch of young guns have been courting recently and we may shortly require a place to get ‘them properly weeded off. Better get started on the town chapel. for building the chapel you will require to do following:
    1. you will require to place Chapel on Homestead
    2. After placing you will require Harvest 25 Squash
    3. You will need to obtain 25 Cloth. The chapel as well as squash is accessible in the market. Visit friends to obtain cloth.

You require a chapel in case someone wants to get snag! You can build it right now or obtain it later – from the market. As you can make out there’s previously 4 part for chapel goals : frontierville going to the chapel. Purchase chapel among 475 coins and also 100 wood then it require to be whacked 9 times with 5 wood/whack
    You can build the chapel in frontierville by obtaining these materials :
    • 10 sandstone
    • 10 stained beaker
    • 10 pews
    • 10 wish list

The Chapel in FrontierVille costs approximately 500 coins (depending on the instruction you have learned at school) and the rest of the necessities can be effortlessly met if you are an active player (e.g. Cloth is obtain from visiting neighbors or trading in compilation).You might wish to too plant 25 cotton, to have it ready for the next mission! Also, be confident that you encompass 10 adult pigs on your homestead! I've been collecting the stones to finish the chapel, but it never records my progress. I had 6 yesterday, and more today. Also I have been collecting gifts for the pews, and sometimes I lose the gift. I go back to collect it again, and it’s gone from my believe gift pile.