Thread: How to get metal pieces and scrap playground soil in FrontierVille

How to get metal pieces and scrap playground soil in FrontierVille

Hello everyone

From last two weeks I am trying to solve this problem. Actually it was not a problem just because of lack of information I am unable to complete my current mission. The mission on which I am currently working is timed mission that’s why I need your help as early as possible. Can you tell me how can I get metal pieces and soil for my playground inside Frontierville? Their no one in my side able to help me to solve this problem. Now I am completely depend on you for answer of this question I hope you will never going to disappoint me. I would like to say thanks to all repliers.

Re: How to get metal pieces and scrap playground soil in FrontierVille

The creators of Frontierville recently launched new timed mission inside the market. If I am not wrong, you are also playing the same one. It is very easy to collect sand for your playground inside FrontierVille. You can use the same option that you use while playing other social networking games. The option is ask your friends for this item. You can ask your friends about availability of particular item by simply clicking on “Ask friends” button inside your games window. Along with timed missions there are other brand new missions also available in this game which requires playgrounds sand to complete the task.

Almost all missions inside FrontierVille are closely related to each other. In order to complete all missions you use the same strategy that we already used in previous missions. You can get this item by clicking on button just above the requirements button. That will allow you to display your requirement on wall of your facebook account. After putting your request on wall, you will receive scrap metal from those persons who clicked on it. The another way to get metal pieces is whenever you receive similar kind of request from your friends circle, send one piece of scrap metal to him in return you will get one scrap metal. Overall meaning of this solution is it is not difficult to collect scrap metal inside FrontierVille.

I don’t have any knowledge related to social games. Actually I have off today that’s why search answer for your question on google. After searching number of games official sites I am able to sort out small piece of information for you that is, you can collect these items by sending gifts to your friends. You can do it through message center also. I hope you will get both of these items to achieve your goal.

Sorry! I don’t have more information about these items. I am here to tell you one thing for your extra knowledge. I don’t which mission you are currently playing. I just want to tell you that there are new missions available inside market whose one of the requirement is these two items. The new missions introduced by developers of frontierville are also timed missions. These items will help you in future to complete these missions before deadline. I forward this question in my circle I am sure they will reply me, appropriate solution for your problem. If you want to more about all missions available inside this game along with their type and requirements. Simply download the guides available on net.